• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New one for the weekend:

7fc880fe-b7ea-4e4c-8ec2-9bae257ccde4_zpsh46qsc0r.jpg
:tink:

The Walt Disney story that used to be on mainstreet?

MK? Window on Main Street?

The Walt Disney story that used to be on mainstreet?

Park, resort or other?

Hope you have a safe trip to DW!

Thanks Denise...right now I'm just ready to get 2 1/2 hours REST on the plane! :faint:

This is from the MK. Ed...correct me if I'm wrong but the Walt Disney story was in the "Cinema", right? That's a no, if that's what you mean; it is on Main Street but it's not a window. :goodvibes :tink:

Thanks Denise...right now I'm just ready to get 2 1/2 hours REST on the plane! :faint:

This is from the MK. Ed...correct me if I'm wrong but the Walt Disney story was in the "Cinema", right? That's a no, if that's what you mean; it is on Main Street but it's not a window. :goodvibes :tink:
The Walt Disney story I am talking about is where the shop is currently at. Same building as Tony's but on opposite side and behind the photo pass counter.

If not a window, how about a wall or door?

The Walt Disney story I am talking about is where the shop is currently at. Same building as Tony's but on opposite side and behind the photo pass counter.

If not a window, how about a wall or door?

:thumbsup2 Now I remember! :idea: It takes a while for the light bulb to come on :rolleyes1 ... especially in December! :rotfl: No Sir, not from anything in that building...this is a door. :goodvibes :tink:

One of the fake doors on the Emporium side?

Shop or food service?

It is a cool, South Texas winter morning here. :cold: Rainy and 53 and I did NOT want to get out of bed! :rotfl: At least there's no wind blowing and it's stopped raining for now...gives me time to "clean up" the outdoor decorations :rolleyes: and try to figure out why one plug keeps "tripping" >:(. 80-90% chance of rain the rest of the weekend and looks like we'll be following this system into Florida Monday. :scared: Hope our pilot can either fly over it...or takes us w-a-y out in the Gulf of Mexico for a smooth trip. A couple of days of predicted rain while we're at DW...including our party night :headache:...and then cooler temperatures. Should be around 80 when we get there but into 40's later in the week. Double packing :rolleyes:....

Ed's right on point! :woohoo::dance3::woohoo:...fake door on Main Street that I discovered while "exploring" one evening...looking for photos that may fool y'all! :rotfl:

P1030911_zpsrg1tgeop.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter