Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

1215d24c-0f78-40d6-8a7a-6b81b94d9666_zpsafphtfmh.jpg

:thumbsup2 You have the "where"...it's on the movie screen; now the "what" to solve the crop. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it one of the intermission commercials? or is it from one of the short films?

Wow...the Panhandle and Big Bend area of Florida are getting HAMMERED! Looks like your area lucked out Terri but our thoughts and prayers are with the residents having to evacuate. :tink:

:yay: Had to call to make our last reservation...Kona for breakfast...a little aggravated the system wouldn't let me do it online BUT hearing that "Have a Magical Day" made it seem real! :yay: :tink:

Wow...the Panhandle and Big Bend area of Florida are getting HAMMERED! Looks like your area lucked out Terri but our thoughts and prayers are with the residents having to evacuate. :tink:

We got a direct hit (three times!!!) in 2004 so I feel for those up there. My sisters live in Bradenton on the West Coast and they had quite a bit of flooding over there. They are State Farm agents so they are very busy today.

We got a direct hit (three times!!!) in 2004 so I feel for those up there. My sisters live in Bradenton on the West Coast and they had quite a bit of flooding over there. They are State Farm agents so they are very busy today.

:rotfl: Insurance agents SURE will be busy today! :rotfl: I have a good friend who used to be dispatched to disaster areas and he can tell some stories. He now does training for the agents for that purpose; still does a lot of traveling but not nearly as stressful. I watched the Weather Channel last night and they even lost one of their cameras when a dock broke loose and smashed into it. Big cleanup ahead for them...:sad2:...but could have been a lot worse. Dang hurricane season :headache:...keeps life interesting for coastal cities! :rotfl:

Game day :cheer2:; only volleyball tonight...football game is a 1 1/2 hour road trip and it will be start time before volleyball is finished. You won't have the entire evening to think on this since we'll be back WAY before midnight. :goodvibes

1db82e57-9f56-4809-935f-39318ebb14b4_zps72odwycy.jpg
:tink:

All 3 volleyball teams had wins tonight :cheer2:; freshman still haven't lost a game! :worship: Football game delayed until NOW...just played the National Anthem...rain delay...:headache: we COULD have made the long road trip and still made it for kickoff! :faint: Gonna be a late night for those attending...:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter