Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Redstorm made it to school today! :yay: Anxious to hear how many other members of the volleyball teams are "under the weather". This "bug" started last week during the tournaments...all the girls on the bus and at the tournaments for 3 days of "togetherness" so there WILL be more sick ones....:rolleyes:

4e487f7d-dfd1-414b-80ed-ae6089e18083_zpsefqo9tzn.jpg

No Terri...never said this wasn't a Meet & Greet of an "actual princess" ... it is but not Sofia the First. I was vague so as not to "give away" the answer....:rolleyes1.:tink:

You're confusing me. lol Anna and/or Elsa?

:worship: Can honestly say I've never heard of or seen this! :rotfl2: Can't even picture where this is at. :confused3 Guess I'll be exploring more of Asia in December. :rotfl: :tink:

its pretty much across from Yak and Yeti next the path to discover island and next to the river
very quite spot to stop nice and shady too

Redstorm made it to school today! :yay: Anxious to hear how many other members of the volleyball teams are "under the weather". This "bug" started last week during the tournaments...all the girls on the bus and at the tournaments for 3 days of "togetherness" so there WILL be more sick ones....:rolleyes:

4e487f7d-dfd1-414b-80ed-ae6089e18083_zpsefqo9tzn.jpg

No Terri...never said this wasn't a Meet & Greet of an "actual princess" ... it is but not Sofia the First. I was vague so as not to "give away" the answer....:rolleyes1.:tink:

Ok, I am not a princess person, but I would assume it's in the Princess Fairytale Hall? I will guess Cinderella or Snow White?

its pretty much across from Yak and Yeti next the path to discover island and next to the river
very quite spot to stop nice and shady too

:idea: Vaguely remember something being there...right across from the walk-up part of Yak & Yeti? It was so dang crowded when DH and I ate there in July 2014 you couldn't see much :crazy:...and being July was "miserable hot". I'll check it out in December...hopefully it won't be as crowded! :tink:

You're confusing me. lol Anna and/or Elsa?

Ok, I am not a princess person, but I would assume it's in the Princess Fairytale Hall? I will guess Cinderella or Snow White?

:headache::headache::headache: ... and I was trying to NOT confuse everyone :headache::headache::headache: ... I didn't want to say "Princesses" knowing it would totally give away the answer. :o Never needed a character named...just the location...but again teamwork has solved it! :cool1: It's in the room with Anna and Elsa and the answer I wanted was FAIRYTALE HALL :yay::

P1030435_zpsxaklh9y1.jpg

P1030419_zpswhbbcqew.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter