Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Anything to do with Turtle Talk With Crush?

16d08b23-1910-474d-883b-e7de2b2056d0_zpsos5vdyv2.jpg

No Ma'am, nothing to do with Turtle Talk. :tink:

Imagine my surprise when, during dinner this evening, DH asks, "ARE WE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD BEFORE CHRISTMAS?" :crazy:; wasn't expecting THAT! :crazy: :tink:

Last edited:
Imagine my surprise when, during dinner this evening, DH asks, "ARE WE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD BEFORE CHRISTMAS?" :crazy:; wasn't expecting THAT! :crazy: :tink:

So when are you going? I'm planning/hoping to go to DW next spring for the Flower Garden Show.

I wish Jeff and Diane could go too!!! Poor Diane! I wish we could all take up a collection for her to get there! Hey Diane, how about a "Go Fund Me" page for Diane's Much Needed Trip to DW!?!

Book now before he changes his mind, lol. Go early November, and you get to go to Food and Wine plus a lot of the Christmas decorations are going up. Plus the weather is pretty nice then.

Well that was a nice surprise.:banana:

can I come :)

So when are you going? I'm planning/hoping to go to DW next spring for the Flower Garden Show.

I wish Jeff and Diane could go too!!! Poor Diane! I wish we could all take up a collection for her to get there! Hey Diane, how about a "Go Fund Me" page for Diane's Much Needed Trip to DW!?!

Book now before he changes his mind, lol. Go early November, and you get to go to Food and Wine plus a lot of the Christmas decorations are going up. Plus the weather is pretty nice then.

Spent the morning at the Unity Theater with our budding actress :rolleyes:. Two week summer drama camp coming to an end with performances this weekend of PINOCCHIO. No "starring roll" :sad2: :rotfl:... drama camp students get backup parts but she was a ballerina/villager and soooo enjoyed the part and camp. Lot of new friends and fun performance. One of the gentlemen from Miracle on 34th Street was Geppetto so they had a special bond. :goodvibes Fun morning.

Don't think I wasn't tempted to book last night :rotfl:; that comment came out of "left field" and I hadn't even thought of anything for the end of this year....thought he'd want his deep sea fishing trip more! :faint: Didn't have time to check on anything last night and today is just as busy but might take a look at what's available. The 30% off offer I received is good until August 31st but my guess is all of those available rooms have been snatched up. The offer is only good for deluxe resorts so may look at Port Orleans or POP and do some "math". Our insurance appeal was denied :sad2: but the head surgeon told DH he'd "write off" his portion. BUT haven't heard anything from his assistant yet so, currently, still looking at an unexpected $1,500 charge from her :headache:. I'm tempted to "throw caution to the wind" but need to think this out. Denise...I'd actually thought about the Flower and Garden Show next spring, mainly because volleyball season starts next week. Terri...Redstorm's team will be right in the middle of district play in early November and we'd hate to miss any of that. I honestly think, after 5 days of "the 6 of us under the same roof" he's just ready to get away already! :lmao: We'll see.......... :rolleyes: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter