Where In The World #20

Nice tribute to him.:thumbsup2 Last week when I was home sick I was watching Live With Kelly and Michael and they had pig races to determine the winner of the Iowa Caucuses and the Super Bowl. The pigs were both right for the Democrat and Republican winners. The Denver pig won the Super Bowl race so you never know.

:cheer2: LOVE IT! I was VERY surprised a few minutes ago when just about half of the predictions on ESPN were for Denver! :faint: Some of the score predictions were REALLY close with only one with a blow-out victory for Carolina. You and I both know we NEVER give up on our teams :lovestruc; I'm very hopeful...and very nervous. Emmanueal's Super Bowl appearance with the Steelers did NOT go well...injured in the first quarter with foot surgery the next day. :scared: I sooooooo want him to (#1) PLAY the entire game without injury and (#2) to do well...no "off day" that they all have. I'm nervous :rotfl: and can't imagine how he feels. He's such a good "kid" and still returns to Bellville often to spend time with his relatives and friends in the community. He goes back and rides horses on his uncle's farm out in the country and sponsors a golf tournament benefiting our local Boys & Girls Club. We know when the gossip says "there's someone in town driving a Lamborghini" that Manny is back in town! :thumbsup2 :tink:

9199556a-3edc-4252-a8f0-6e7aa5bc5975_zpsqkpibq3v.jpg

Sorry, not Tony's or Be Our Guest; during the time I took the photo this was not a "sit down". :goodvibes :tink:

Diamond Horseshoe?[/QUOTE]

:cheer2: Yes Ma'am! :cheer2: They were having a soft opening when we were there for snacks only! It's a beautiful building (had never been inside) and I don't understand why they don't use it year round :confused3

P1020935_zpsg3lcb1eo_2.jpg

P1020934_zpsiafczdpq_2.jpg
:tink:

So this game happening today is messing up all my regular tv programs :(

What's up with that lol

:lmao: Don't you just LOVE it! I'm wearing my Cowboy's jersey, getting ready for Super Bowl party at DD's house and enjoying every minute of it. So sorry Jeff...heck, you can't even go to the HALLMARK channel can you? I think they have the PUPPY BOWL on! :rolleyes1 :lmao::rotfl2::lmao: :tink:

So this game happening today is messing up all my regular tv programs :(

What's up with that lol

Yeah. What the heck is that. Can't wait for NASCAR and drag racing to start this year.

And my costume for the Princess Half Marathon is just about done. Actually my daughter and I are doing the Glass Slipper Challenge. 10k on Saturday February 20th and the Half on Sunday the 21st.

:lmao: Don't you just LOVE it! I'm wearing my Cowboy's jersey, getting ready for Super Bowl party at DD's house and enjoying every minute of it. So sorry Jeff...heck, you can't even go to the HALLMARK channel can you? I think they have the PUPPY BOWL on! :rolleyes1 :lmao::rotfl2::lmao: :tink:

Friend told me that there was a kitten bowl on earlier.

Yeah. What the heck is that. Can't wait for NASCAR and drag racing to start this year.

And my costume for the Princess Half Marathon is just about done. Actually my daughter and I are doing the Glass Slipper Challenge. 10k on Saturday February 20th and the Half on Sunday the 21st.

:car: This is what I'll be doing during NASCAR season :car:...driving away from the TV. :lmao: I just love that we ALL have different personal interest and remain friends because we have ONE common interest...DISNEY WORLD! :grouphug: Do tell us....WHAT'S your costume...:rolleyes1? :tink:

Kitten Bowl on Hallmark channel and Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter