"Where in the World #2"

Diane♥Disney;43863376 said:
One for today.

IMG_1502-1.jpg

Timon? :confused3 :tink:

It IS Characters in Flight...if you haven't tried this you need too! Awesome! :tink:

I don't think I would ever do that:scared1: Too high for me.

Dinoland? Is it in a parade? Is it a character?

It is in a parade and it is a character.

Start on this one while I'm thinking on the others:

WDWtrip09641-1.jpg
:tink:

One of the lights in the lobby of the WL, one with an owl on it? I have the same picture.

My owl IS painted on a wall. And IS in a park.

Epcot?

Not Timon.

Park, resort or other? WL?

Diane♥Disney;43868756 said:
I don't think I would ever do that:scared1: Too high for me.

One of the lights in the lobby of the WL, one with an owl on it? I have the same picture.

WL...it's beautiful in the daytime but even more so at night!

WDWtrip09641.jpg

Diane...on Characters in Flight...yes, it's high and there was a moment when I felt I'd hyperventilate :lmao:; but, OMG..the views are AWESOME! The first thing I did after landing was send a photo to BFF and niece...neither one actually BELIEVED I'd done it! BFF thought I'd sent my phone up with someone else! :rotfl2:

WDWtrip09548.jpg

CR and BLT~GF...
WDWtrip09541.jpg

Epcot:
WDWtrip09540.jpg

Diane...on Characters in Flight...yes, it's high and there was a moment when I felt I'd hyperventilate :lmao:; but, OMG..the views are AWESOME! The first thing I did after landing was send a photo to BFF and niece...neither one actually BELIEVED I'd done it! BFF thought I'd sent my phone up with someone else! :rotfl2:

WDWtrip09548.jpg

CR and BLT~GF...
WDWtrip09541.jpg

Epcot:
WDWtrip09540.jpg

WOW! Great Pictures. The view is amazing, you can really see everything. Still don't think I'd do it, I got dizzy just looking at the pictures.:lmao:

Diane♥Disney;43868934 said:
WOW! Great Pictures. The view is amazing, you can really see everything. Still don't think I'd do it, I got dizzy just looking at the pictures.:lmao:

That's funny, that's exactly what I thought. I got woozy just looking at the pictures but, the views are great. I'd be afraid of falling out of the basket! :rotfl2:

OMG This board is S-L-O-W this morning. :furious: I've looked at a dozen other pages from other sites while I've waited for 3 pages on disboards!

Do you have snow Diane? I think you and I are at the same latitude. It's snowing here again. It's about 22 outside. Here's a picture of my house:

IMG_9037.jpg

Not Simba.

Here's another:

WDWtrip09330-1.jpg

Looks like some sort of post. Looks like it could be at a resort I'd guess the Poly, AKL or WL?

That's funny, that's exactly what I thought. I got woozy just looking at the pictures but, the views are great. I'd be afraid of falling out of the basket! :rotfl2:

OMG This board is S-L-O-W this morning. :furious: I've looked at a dozen other pages from other sites while I've waited for 3 pages on disboards!

Do you have snow Diane? I think you and I are at the same latitude. It's snowing here again. It's about 22 outside. Here's a picture of my house:

IMG_9037.jpg

We had a lot of snow but I rained all day yesterday and that melted most of the snow. Still have a little bit.

The board is too slow to go back and quote but, my owl:

IMG_6453-1.jpg

Is in the AK.

I don't know where to begin, so I'll be different, is it another restroom photo? :rotfl:

IMG_9037.jpg

The board is too slow to go back and quote but, my owl:

IMG_6453-1.jpg

Is in the AK.

Diane♥Disney;43871455 said:
Not Simba.

Looks like some sort of post. Looks like it could be at a resort I'd guess the Poly, AKL or WL?

We had a lot of snow but I rained all day yesterday and that melted most of the snow. Still have a little bit.

I don't know where to begin, so I'll be different, is it another restroom photo? :rotfl:

AGONIZING SLOW...OMG! :crazy2: Denise...youngest DGD looked at your snow pictures last night and all she could say was "amazing"! :rotfl: She's so funny! :joker: We're having an absolutely beautiful day...clear, temp around 60...little bit of wind but beautiful. :sunny: Sorry....
I'm telling you...the Characters in Flight is awesome :love:...trust me, you WILL NOT fall out of the basket! :laughing: The only apprehensive moment was "going up" but once you see the views you totally forget "the nerves"!

On the owl...I'll start at Rafiki's Planet Watch :rolleyes:

Diane...how about King Louie :headache:

On my photo...it IS a post but not at a resort. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter