Where In The World #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane♥Disney;50420983 said:

Park? DHS? The tag to me reminds me of the prop warehouse before the tram part of the Backlot tour

GOOD JOB ANNIE! :worship::worship::worship: I'm impressed!

IMG_3609_zps58cfa433.jpg
:tink:

Is it one of the Dwarfs from the fence hiding the work on the roller coaster? :tink:

I missed this before but, no, not a dwarf.

Diane♥Disney;50420976 said:
:headache:Captain Hook?

No, not Capt. Hook.

Since I do not know my animated characters well, I'll leave this to everyone else to figure out...unless a lightbulb comes on! :lmao: :tink:

Just because you don't know animation characters, you could still guess where this is! All we know is that it's in the MK.

I just remember that part well because I was dying to just wander around on my own sweet time. The people behind me in line wouldn't let me :crowded:

:rotfl: DGD and I made the crowd behind us pass on by and we waited for the next tram! WAY to much interesting stuff in that warehouse and lots of photo opps for WITW! :tink:

Diane♥Disney;50422543 said:

:headache: DANG IT! I'm going to have to do some MORE crops! And...BTW, I'd sure like to see some crops for ME to work on too!:rolleyes1

Another "oldie but goodie"...taken in 2009 "celebrating" in Kona that DH actually MADE it to DW after the delay of Hurricane Ike! :rotfl:

232323232fp53459_nu32_5_987_7_4_WSNRCG3238__359756nu0mrj_zps1a75987f.jpg

I've been hesitating using this one since it's just a dot but everyone is so sharp today I think it's time to give it a try! :rotfl: Could be easy; could be hard to figure out ... :confused3 ...

1c94de71-3950-403b-8862-8f0d4ae6b64a_zps8d290b4a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter