Where in the World #10

29d6f126-302e-44f1-aa04-6e73368cf481_zpsa1ef7818.jpg

:headache:...think a little harder...go back to your jr. high science classes! :lmao: A little "detective" work would give you the answer...what do bees/butterflies have to do with flowers? :confused3 I noticed over 100 views of WITW today...surely someone out there remembers their science classes. Here's another clue...

83ded3f7-46c7-4147-ad85-d0c8e323f1b4_zps89f07a85.jpg

This photo is on the pathway from the train to the Conservation Station~Rafiki's Planet Watch...:tink:

They pollinate the flowers....:simba:

FYI the main pool at the POP Century is closed so there were no umbrella heads there although i should go back there to the other pools since it is raining now. :lmao:

They pollinate the flowers....:simba:

Good afternoon to all...
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: You must be having a lazy Sunday redstorm if you're on Disboards! I could put you to work without a problem! :rotfl: But you ARE excercising your brain! :dance3: YES...they pollinate the flowers...in the POLLINATION GARDEN! :yay::yay::yay:

IMG_3231_zpsd3db3995.jpg
:tink:

FYI the main pool at the POP Century is closed so there were no umbrella heads there although i should go back there to the other pools since it is raining now. :lmao:

Thanks for letting us know...we'll go over to the Poly pool! :lmao: Hey....been wondering this morning if you're the big lotto winner from Florida?:goodvibes Hope you're planning on bringing us all down to celebrate! :rotfl:

I was actually thinking I'd sign on here this afternoon and see YOUR picture of the Pollination Garden! :rotfl2: Rain at DW is good...cuts down on the crowds! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Thanks for letting us know...we'll go over to the Poly pool! :lmao: Hey....been wondering this morning if you're the big lotto winner from Florida?:goodvibes Hope you're planning on bringing us all down to celebrate! :rotfl:

I was actually thinking I'd sign on here this afternoon and see YOUR picture of the Pollination Garden! :rotfl2: Rain at DW is good...cuts down on the crowds! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Boy oh boy how i wish i was. Ya'll would absolutely come down and party. when rain let up crowds didn't do much. Got some good pics. Walking over to HS for a few pics and then back to Epcot for the topiaries that are lit up this year.

There also is a remote possibility that i might be back here for the second half of the 24 hour run of the MK this coming Friday. I would like to see jjust how crazy the MK is at 4am. :) :)

Boy oh boy how i wish i was. Ya'll would absolutely come down and party. when rain let up crowds didn't do much. Got some good pics. Walking over to HS for a few pics and then back to Epcot for the topiaries that are lit up this year.

There also is a remote possibility that i might be back here for the second half of the 24 hour run of the MK this coming Friday. I would like to see jjust how crazy the MK is at 4am. :) :)

The lighted topiaries are SO pretty! Hope you get the chance to get back Friday...I'd like to see how crazy the MK is at 4 AM too! We can "live" through your photos! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Holy Moly it's HOT down here in South Texas today. Yard work is NO fun in low 90 temps! :faint:

f8b6a853-7626-4f31-85ac-780cbdeff4ed_zpsfee4866a.jpg

This is in a park. :tink:

How about Epcot? The physical therapy guy was out in Texas yesterday doing the triathalon. Sisters friend did it too. Think she finished 6th in the womens catagory.

The lighted topiaries are SO pretty! Hope you get the chance to get back Friday...I'd like to see how crazy the MK is at 4 AM too! We can "live" through your photos! :thumbsup2 :tink:

I do not remember them being lit up from inside last year. Brought tripod so i could get some long exposure shots.

Time to start walking to HS. Chicken cesear salad was pretty good. This trip was to get some long exposure shots of the hat before it disappears. log back in in a little while.

How about Epcot? The physical therapy guy was out in Texas yesterday doing the triathalon. Sisters friend did it too. Think she finished 6th in the womens catagory.

I do not remember them being lit up from inside last year. Brought tripod so i could get some long exposure shots.

Time to start walking to HS. Chicken cesear salad was pretty good. This trip was to get some long exposure shots of the hat before it disappears. log back in in a little while.

Good idea...I'm going to miss the hat. :sad2: Great job on the triathalon...yesterday was brutal too with humidity & temp but not much different than Florida! It's just more "fun" being out in that head at one of the Parks! :rotfl:

f8b6a853-7626-4f31-85ac-780cbdeff4ed_zpsfee4866a.jpg

You would be correct...Epcot is the park! :goodvibes :tink:

I could not get a signal while in Epcot. Got it in HS. Saw what i think is the answer and i have a pic of it i cant post until i get home.

Is it from the top of Captain Hooks hat from a past F&G show?

Oh and since it is Star Wars weekend there is a big stage right in front of the hat...geeeeez. No good pics of it tonight.

I could not get a signal while in Epcot. Got it in HS. Saw what i think is the answer and i have a pic of it i cant post until i get home.

Is it from the top of Captain Hooks hat from a past F&G show?

Oh and since it is Star Wars weekend there is a big stage right in front of the hat...geeeeez. No good pics of it tonight.

WS or FW? Is it a topiary?

Beat you to it Denise and i am playing from HS. :lmao:

Captain Hook was in the UK area this year

:cheer2: Good job! I used this crop hoping you'd do "the hunt" while there. :rotfl: (To bad about the hat but Star Wars weekend is a pretty good exchange! :thumbsup2) Post your picture later for that bonus point...my crop was from the walkway from FW to WS...

IMG_3413_zps292bf99c.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter