Where in the World #10

Diane♥Disney;49014105 said:
Is it in the pool area? or around the pool?

2d4df7a5-a6a2-4ac9-abbd-54bb8548cfe3_zps56283357.jpg

Correct...this is from the pool area. :thumbsup2 :tink:

Man i hope you pushed the up botton from outside just as the doors were closing a couple of times. If not you need to hang around me. :lmao:

Well its Friday so that means I am drinking at work and today it is tequila because someone just came back from Mexico and brought a bottle lol

However No fair.. I just found out our new receptionist use to work at Disneyworld in the parks for about 6 months :( SOOOOO lucky

Well its Friday so that means I am drinking at work and today it is tequila because someone just came back from Mexico and brought a bottle lol

However No fair.. I just found out our new receptionist use to work at Disneyworld in the parks for about 6 months :( SOOOOO lucky

DH has some friends that bring him a bottle back everytime they go down to Mexico to visit relatives. The problem is...we don't drink tequila! :rotfl2: After one night with friends during football season in DD's senior year in high school...I can't LOOK at the stuff much less try to drink it! :faint: :tink:

Diane♥Disney;49018939 said:
Park or resort? First thought was It's a Small World?

you're first thought would be correct! Any idea where it is so this can last a little longer :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter