Where In The Land #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantasyland?

Nope. This is from DLP but, not from Fantasyland.

DSC02252_zps584b5b6a.jpg

I know I know I am so bad. I love to guess and play but I HATE uploading pics to photobucket LOL. I guess I have gotten lazy with FB cuz you can upload something and it is just there. No uploading to one site then having to turn around and post on another.

;)

Oh and none of mine are on my computer. I have gone through 2 computers since I had that pic. I got one in 10 that already crashed and just got another one a couple months ago.

I know I know I am so bad. I love to guess and play but I HATE uploading pics to photobucket LOL. I guess I have gotten lazy with FB cuz you can upload something and it is just there. No uploading to one site then having to turn around and post on another.

;)

I know what you mean! Why can't I just drag and drop my pictures like I do for everything else? Why do I have to go through Photobucket? But, I do it for these threads.....

But, I was talking to Ashley. I was hoping for a bigger crop or some clues on her blur of a.......pine cone? basket ball??

is he from inside the gift shop after splash mountain?

Welllll...........He's not inside the gift shop and I don't think this is the gift shop after Splash Mt. But, it is a gift shop in Critter Country. There is a specific name to the gift shop. It's the _______ _______.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter