Where In The Land #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this?

60c58b2d-13e8-4ea7-88f6-446e3497785d_zpsbe2ccfe0.jpg

DLR?
It's a bit fuzzy but is it supposed to look like some sort of scrolled dragon creature sitting up?
Is it the left side of a sign?
Is that too many questions? lol :)

DLR?
It's a bit fuzzy but is it supposed to look like some sort of scrolled dragon creature sitting up?
Is it the left side of a sign?
Is that too many questions? lol :)

I'm sorry, it is a bit fuzzy. I tried to enlarge it a little. Yes, it is from Disneyland Resort.

It is the left side of a sign on a _______. It is not a dragon, you just have a good imagination on that one :)

I'm sorry, it is a bit fuzzy. I tried to enlarge it a little. Yes, it is from Disneyland Resort.

It is the left side of a sign on a _______. It is not a dragon, you just have a good imagination on that one :)

Is it a sign on something that moves?
I was thinking of the Casey Jr. train cars but all the photos I have seen don't have it! (It does have a big green dragon on it though!) :)

Is it a sign on something that moves?
I was thinking of the Casey Jr. train cars but all the photos I have seen don't have it! (It does have a big green dragon on it though!) :)

It wasn't moving when I took this picture but, it could move. It's not related to Casey Jr. trains.

60c58b2d-13e8-4ea7-88f6-446e3497785d_zpsbe2ccfe0.jpg

I'm guessing a food cart with that clue. Popcorn, maybe? popcorn::

I'm sure you are right Wendy!

All these details at the park I would never have noticed in a million years. I will probably still see a chinese dragon when I see these from now on!
The design on the right looks like a small heavyweight belt.

1249665990_2ihjG-755x755-2.jpg

I found it but I cannot find a single photo showing the entirety of that symbol. So many photos and they all cut off the top part. :confused3

Anyway, it's in the Sorcerer's Workshop!

I thought for sure it was some sort of aztec/Mexican themed place from what looks like a bright orange color.

That's it :)

DSC_6112.jpg

Is it from a parade?

I'm guessing a food cart with that clue. Popcorn, maybe? popcorn::

I'm sure you are right Wendy!

All these details at the park I would never have noticed in a million years. I will probably still see a chinese dragon when I see these from now on!
The design on the right looks like a small heavyweight belt.

1249665990_2ihjG-755x755-2.jpg

Yes! And the winner is Wendylady :banana: with Bonus Points for Trill for having her own picture :banana:

Your picture is way better than mine but, here's mine:

e4452114-3a3f-4ad4-871d-a4d239084ff7_zps413409d8.jpg

dhorner233 said:
No not from Trader Sam's nor is it from Adventureland.

I know that "Pirate Princess" is a new line of party supplies at Party City. ;)

Is your picture from NOS?

Lana :)

Where is this?
_facebook_-735272077_-1_zpsfedeb4bc.jpg

I know it is blurry, but the original focused on the light so the whole picture has that effect.

Lana :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter