Where In The Land #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know who/where this is?

DSC04326_zps208325ee-1_zps68db8d9a.jpg

I guess this one stumped everyone. He is from the Midway shops back in the Paradise Pier area of DCA.

DSC04326-Version2_zps4801b5e1-1_zpsd9a4ff7b.jpg

Mel522 said:
Recap: It's from an Attraction at DLP. Not Great Moments, Haunted Mansion, or Pirates.

Nope. Not from Mr. Toads.

Wow.... this is a hard one!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DISBoards

Mel522 said:
Recap: It's from an Attraction at DLP. Not Great Moments, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, or Mr Toads.

I'll give you a hint, this attraction is not what it used to be. ;)

Not from Captain EO or Main Street Cinema.

The Tree House!! :)

Mel522 said:
Yep, do you know where in the Tree House?

DD10 is answering this, because I've only been up there once and don't remember it. She said it is in the bedroom either on a table or next to a table that has a water pitcher on it.

777c2fcc6a4b2f7be1f565bfa934329a.jpg

DD10 is answering this, because I've only been up there once and don't remember it. She said it is in the bedroom either on a table or next to a table that has a water pitcher on it.

I was thinking the room in the treehouse where the portrait of Tarzan's parents are :confused3

Sorry for the absence yesterday. It is from the room with Kala and baby Tarzan. It is not next to the water pitcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter