Where in Disneyland?

That was fun!!! :) Thanks Tink33. :D I think I did pretty good. ;)

While I was at Disneyland last week, I often found little spots that I thought would be perfect for MaryJo's game....if I took pics of any of them (can't remember :rolleyes: ) I'll pass them along.

Here is one I know I didn't take a pic of....as we were sitting at Carnation Cafe (near the restrooms in back) I was looking up and saw that the 'windows' above the kitchen entrance/exit had little awnings that were made of the same material as the umbrellas at the cafe. :eek: I just LOVE all of the detail that Disney pays so much attention to. :) :) :)

<font color=navy>This is such a cool game... and a small confession... this is what gave me the idea for the DL picture game here on the boards ... though Rajah's riddle game about wdw actually inspired me to do it. :)

... and speaking of which... think I'll get started on it :p

Mahalo Tink, I missed all except all the clocks, the drinking fountain and most of the stuff in Toon Town. What does that say about me? :confused: Should have seen this post before I tried Mary Jo's one, I could have gotten a "little one" right at least! :rolleyes: It was fun and just goes to show you how much I need to get back. :bounce:
Aloha,
Donna
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter