Where/how to get pic of Mickey and Minnie together?

LuluLovesDisney

<font color=red>If you're not outraged, you're not
My dbf and I *really* want a pic of us with Mickey and Minnie. This is the only character picture we're really concerned about, since we got one with Lilo and Stitch last year. If anyone has done this or can offer advice as to where to go, waht the best times are, etc. we would *really* *really* appreciate it. :flower:

i've seen it happen a couple times now where people have been able to catch Mickey and Minnie together at Chef Mickey's. However, this is obviously not a guarantee. More of a being in the right place at the right time.

When I went in mid-June, I went to 2 different EMH nights at MK and Mickey & Minnie were posing for pictures together close to the castle in a little covered area where the water fountains are. Donald was across the way in the other covered area. Not sure if that always happens or just did when I was there, but you may want to check into that. :)

At Epcot when the characters come in that bus thing to sign autographs and pics. I *think* both Mickey and Minnie are on the bus-maybe you could ask a CM if you could get one with both of them?

In AK we were able to get a picture taken with Mickey and Minnie. It was back in the Camp Minnie and Mickey area.
Good Luck!

Evening EMH at AK, just before you exit the park!

720L said:
At Epcot when the characters come in that bus thing to sign autographs and pics. I *think* both Mickey and Minnie are on the bus-maybe you could ask a CM if you could get one with both of them?

My family got a Mickey/Minnie pic there as well. One of the CMs with the group took the pic.

Evening Extra Magic Hours at MK....they were in the kiosk at the loop of Main Street in front of the Castle. We got our picture at about 11:55pm!

nrsldy said:
In AK we were able to get a picture taken with Mickey and Minnie. It was back in the Camp Minnie and Mickey area.
Good Luck!

Usually, they're in separate huts. Were they just walking around the area or maybe it wasn't crowded so Minnie was "visiting" Mickey?

720L said:

It is possible, but it depends on the CMs working the bus. I know most of the CMs I've experienced there in the past were extremly nice and helpful. I know once I saw someone ask if there was anyway that they could get a picture taken with Mickey and Donald together and the CM very nicely made it happen, so it doesn't hurt to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter