• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where have you took a nap in walt disney world? {not in hotel}

I had a wicked migraine at Epcot. I tried to get through but ended up taking a long nap in the health center. The nurse was so kind and caring. I was very grateful.
Then we flew home later that day and I still wasn’t feeling well. A migraine on a plane is a special kind of hell.

Mission to Mars, but I didnt miss nothing our flight had engine trouble and couldn't make it

Universe of Energy/Ellen's Energy Adventure... so long, so dark, so cool (temperature)...and pretty boring. Zzzz.
This was a great nap spot!
The American Adventure in Epcot. Sit in last row right in front of the wall, lean head back...my daughter had to wake me up at the end :)
I love CoP too much to nod off and how can anyone sleep at Nemo with those horrible backless benches?

DH has napped:

Hall of Presidents
COP
Nomad Lounge (outside)
every resort pool

I could not keep my eyes open on Ellen's Universe of Energy. DH passed out during American Adventure. Mid-afternoon theater shows and long dark rides are our downfall!

Hall of Presidents. Every World Showcase movie. Carousel of Progress.

Even all the ones you have to stand in?

I've dozed off on it's a small world and in the Haunted Mansion during some of the really late extra magic hour nights they used to have.

Rafiki's Planet Watch. They had these sound booths that were perfect for a power snooze.

That was my go to spot for a nap!

I also can't help but doze off in American Adventure. I really like the show though, despite it never changing, so I always feel bad when I wake back up.

Hall of Presidents and Impressions de France are a couple of easy ones to fall asleep in. I have definitely twilighted a bit during Finding Nemo the Musical and used to durring Ellen's Energy Adventure.

Last edited:
Ellen's - every time. I probably rode that a dozen times and I know there were parts mid-ride I never once saw.
Nemo for sure - very boring. I only wish the seats were more comfortable.
Sorry to say, but CoP, though I try not to. Those seats are comfy and that AC! Gets me every time.

I really don't get the people that shame the "hobo nappers". Maybe they've never been on a red-eye? Ideally we fly east on a red-eye, take DME to the resort, drop our things off, then head to the park, getting there just after rope drop. We are pretty militant about sleeping on the plane but I have a really hard time doing that. A 10-15 minute nap on a bench can really save the day - so what's the harm?

American Adventure in Epcot. My mom insisted we do it on the last trip. I reminded her that we both didn't care for it, found it boring, but she insisted. I had a nice nap in the air-conditioning (we were there in August) and she remembered why we didn't like it!

My DH is the master of the nap! 😴
-DH calls SE - "the nap" his fave spot to snooze LOL.
-American Adventure - cushy chairs (actually snored!) have to admit one trip we were in the show late in the evening and even I began to doze off....
-Pool lounger
-bus back to resort. - gotta watch him - he starts to do the head bob, and poof! asleep.
-DD fell asleep in the Tiki Room! (ok she was 3 at the time but we couldn't believe she fell asleep with all that singing!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter