Where have you had bad food?

I have to say Mama Melroses was the worst meal we ever had. The pasta that was served in the kids meal just looked gross and my kids wouldn't even touch it. The sauce was awful and it was a rip off.

Got to throw another vote for sci-fi. The onion rings (6 small rings for $6) were a joke, the kids burgers tasted like different meat than the adult versions (they wouldnt eat them, so I tried them myself thinking they were being picky....Yuck!). Food was only luke warm..for what we paid for this CS level food was highly dissapointing.

We had 2 trips with the dining plan in 2007, We loved most of the food except for LTT. The food was like a school cafeteria and the service was not great either, she seemed like she wanted us to hurry up and leave. This was our 8th trip since 2003, so we have tried alot of the dining. We love CP, ohana's, LeCelliers, CR, Akershus, CG. Our kids are 9 and 10 and enjoy the break of a TS meal, we usually like a late lunch or early dinner.

At the 50's Prime Time. I was really looking forward to it but my fried chicken just didn't taste right at all! Neither did my mashed potatos. I hate to say it but that was my worst meal all trip. I couldn't even finish it...it just all had a weird under taste to it. My tummy was hurting for about 2 hours afterwards. I don't know maybe something was just off that day :sick:

Haven't eaten in either for years (thankfully) but the two worst meals I ever had on property were 50's Prime Time (nasty, greasy tough fried chicken) and Planet Hollywood (just ... everything - total disaster :lmao: ). I would eat at Sci Fi again, but probably only for dessert or a shake; their food isn't terrible but it's ridiculously overpriced (even for WDW).

Worst meal recently was at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe in December. The food was mediocre and the hostess and servers really didn't want to be there.

We had a bad experience at Coral Reef
I had the creaser salad, never again. It was a whole head of romaine lettuces with the brown end still on, and dressing squirted on it, the dressing stayed in a tube shape from the squirt bottle and was so salty and olive oily it was inedible. My steak was dry and the creme brule was cold and rubbery.
I left with a migraine from the noise.

I'm kinda worried about everyones reviews of Hollywood and vine. I wanted to take DD to have dinner with the little einstines

We had the worst meal ever on New Years Day this year at the California Grill! Everything about the evening was awful oh apart from the view!

We had a bad experience at Coral Reef
I had the creaser salad, never again. It was a whole head of romaine lettuces with the brown end still on, and dressing squirted on it, the dressing stayed in a tube shape from the squirt bottle and was so salty and olive oily it was inedible. My steak was dry and the creme brule was cold and rubbery.
I left with a migraine from the noise.

I'm kinda worried about everyones reviews of Hollywood and vine. I wanted to take DD to have dinner with the little einstines

We had breakfast there and it was good the character interaction is awesome they have the kids join in a dance around the restaurant. We got pix with all and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tony's

Something tasted off like I was almost choking it down. I didn't finish it and still ended up missing Disney Studios the next day due to food poisoning. Never again. The whole place also looked like it could use a major cleaning. The amount of dust laying on stuff was gross.

I walked out of Tony's on Main Street and went to the burger place in Frontier Land instead due to absolutely poor service and a severely lacking menu. The staff was nasty about the huge size of our party. The rest of our party had DDP so they stayed. We got our dessert just as they were getting their dinner.

1900 Park Fair for dinner made me very, very ill one night. I also had the worst hamburger EVER at Whispering Canyon. I don't know about the other food there, since so many people like it, but the hamburger was awful. It made Boca Burgers look juicy and flavorful.

Rainforest Cafe- the seafood was really the worst I'd ever had...if I hadn't read the menu and known that the sampler platter I ordered had shrimp scampi on it, I wouldn't have known what I was eating because it was orange with no flavor. The rest of the shrimp had a very strong fish flavor...yuck. Our party of 4 (2 of which were kids age 15 and 8) thought it was the worst out of all of our visits to WDW. $150.00 for lunch and that was with a passholder "discount". Not again.

My worst experience was at the Rainforest Cafe. Other places with dishonorable mention are Tusker House (just not my style), Columbia Harbor House (who decided that any kind of slaw needed to be put ON the sandwich), and Gulliver's (overall disappointing)

We had bad, bad food and service at Hollywood & Vine. It is the only restaurant that I will not return to. The Dining Room was noisy and we were surrounded by dirty, unbused tables. Our waitress virtually ignored us, and was rude when she did interact.
The buffet was terrible. The only good things were the green salad, the bread and the ice cream dessert bar. I am not a picky eater either.
The Ladies Room was fiflthy!!!
Never Again.

We had enjoyed H&V for many years (our pick for Fantasmic pkgs); last trip we experienced nearly the same as you describe:confused3

had hoped it was an off night we had bad luck with one of the "less seasoned" waitresses

Mama Melrose's food was mostly inedible (other than salad & pizza); pasta solid lump, steak burnt & osso bucco fat/gristle-yuk

not a fan of most of the CS pizza @ WDW either

Planet Hollywood was downright disgusting. The food was awful and the servers were rude. I had been to the one in Las Vegas just two months earlier and it was pretty good. But the one in DTD was horrendous!

San Angel Inn.....the food is horrible, the service stinks :scared1: & they have the tables crowded together so tightly you can't even get between them. We gave it 2 tries and have now decided it's better and cheaper to eat outside in the cantina. :rolleyes1 The food is certainly much better.

Wolfgang Pucks Cafe. We went there for the weinerschnitzel only to discover that it had been taken off the menu. I ordered the ($26) pork chop instead, and it was totally inedible. It was so salty I gagged on it.
DD kindly shared her sushi entree with me, which was very good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter