• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where have you found the best prices?

adrimolina

Earning My Ears
I have been dreaming of going on a Disney Cruise for years and I am constantly checking prices. I live in Miami so departing from there would be ideal. Where have you found the best prices? Do other sites have discounts or different prices that the official website?
Thank you!

Do other sites have discounts or different prices that the official website?

DCL does not allow other sites to offer discounts on the cruise price, so they should all be consistent.

What you will find is that many TA's that specialize in DCL may offer an on-board credit for use during that cruise. That OBC can vary based on the TA and the length of the cruise booked.

If you are flexible and can a) vacation at close to the last minute and b) can pay off the cruise in one fell swoop, you can check for *GT rates or since you're in Miami Florida Resident Rates. Those happen much closer to sailing and usually after the Paid in Full date, but they - especially the FLRes rates - can be less expensive than booking in advance.

Costco also offers a cash card when booking through them. That can be an alternate option. TA's offer some really great OBC and paying with a Disney Visa can get you some OBC as well.

Being flexible with dates will also save you big money. The same trip can cost half as much in the off season as it will during one of the big holiday weeks or in the height of summer vacation season.

Depends when you want to sail, there's a thread on the board that tracks the discount rates. There are some awesome deals in February.

I have found the best prices last minute. The Feb 22 Magic cruised dropped about 1600 dollars since opening day. I just switched our 4 day Wonder to the 7 day magic, and only paid 1k more. Like pp poster said there are some really great deals in February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter