• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where have all the great DINGS gone?

OnMedic

DIS Veteran
I have only been DINGing since last fall. Are the great DINGs seasonal? Last fall and through the winter I routinely saw BUF --> MCO for $39-59.

I have not recently seen anything great, with the exception of maybe a $59 flying on Wednesday only.

Will the $39-$49 DING return in the fall?

Cheers

I'm sure it's all seasonal. DH got an email from SW this week to fill out an online survey and it was all about the DING! program, perhaps they are revamping it a bit.

OnMedic said:
I have only been DINGing since last fall. Are the great DINGs seasonal? Last fall and through the winter I routinely saw BUF --> MCO for $39-59.

I have not recently seen anything great, with the exception of maybe a $59 flying on Wednesday only.

Will the $39-$49 DING return in the fall?

Cheers

JUST now got "dinged" for $57 BUF to MCO August 1st to September 24. Monday thru Friday.

Now i have one quick question. Once i see a DING rate i like uhm ... HOW do i make it work??? :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter