• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where for dinner on non-park days? (using Bus transportation from POP)

bbump

Always trying to book a new trip.....
For non-park days (staying at POP) which restaurants would be easy to get to using the bus system for dinner? We've done Chef Mickey's & Ohana's before. Thanks for your input!
Travelers will be me, hubby & 13 yo daughter.
:banana:

If you're more adventurous, Boma is great. And, while you're at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, you can go out of the resort and view some animals. The resort is beautiful and I make it a point to go at least once every trip.

I don't know if your looking for TS or CS but we are going to check out Wolfgang Puck Express and Earl of Sandwich (got QSDD) However my next trip I want to try one of the dinner shows.

Gett he bus to the Beach Club. Eat at the Yachtsman Steakhouse and then walk the boardwalk! Take a boat ride around the boardwalk waterway. If your hungry later get an ice cream at Beaches and Cream. If you decide you want to go to a park go to EPCOT through the back. We love walking around the boardwalk at night. It is so pretty and relaxing. You can even rent a bike!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter