Where for dinner after a long day at MK?

My pick would be Kona Cafe. It is an easy monorail ride over to Polynesian from MK and has a low-key relaxing atmosphere after a crazy day at the park it is great to go recharge there. The food is consistently great and their drink menu is wonderful as well! Highly recommended.

If you want to impress your DH with good food, skip Skipper's. It's seriously mediocre. My DS8 and I went for lunch over Christmas week and the food is really bland.

If you want really good food in a relaxed environment, I agree with the PP who suggested Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge. Best signature in the MK area IMHO and WL is gorgeous. It's a nice, quiet boat ride from MK.

Narcoosie and the Wave are both really nice with great food, but you may not be able to get in without a reservation on short notice. For an awesome experience Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge is great and usually not really busy and easy to get into without a reservation. You can take a boat over to WL from MK and then back to MK and WL is beautiful to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter