• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where exactly is Sanaa?

jude&jonah

Mouseketeer
I don't see it on any of the resort maps- do you know where it is in the resort?

Thanks!

akl.jpg

This is a map of Jambo house. Sanaa is located in Kidani on the lower level in the back right of the lobby. It is an easy walk from Jambo house or they offer a shuttle between the two. We've eaten there twice and enjoyed it both times.

If you go into the lobby at Kidani village, you can take the stairs by the large windows or the elevator down one level. It's ground level with the the savanna, directly under the lobby.

So from CBR you'd take the bus to AK, and transfer to the AKL bus. Usually Kidani is the first stop. Be sure you go a bit early to enjoy the viewing areas of the Savana. There is a viewing area in back of the lobby on a deck, with rocking chairs, or go down to the lower level to the main viewing area. There's a CM there to answer any questions.

Thanks guys! That makes me feel less silly about having Sanaa and Jiko on my itinerary for the end of this month- since I haven't yet checked out the whole Kidani village part yet.

Thanks!

You'll love both. WeVe eaten at Saana twice, and just was at Jiko a couple of weeks ago.
Loved the braised beef at Saana.
Boma is good too!

Thanks Sue! Haven't tried Sanaa yet- but trust it's one of the best ones after tons of research! I booked a 5:00 for February 29th so perfect for asking for a window seat with the sun shining in just like the pictures on the Disney website!!! :)

Did Boma a couple times and used to love it but as I've gotten older (with no kids) I find it less relaxing these days and am taking some time off from it.

Did Jiko for the first time in 2011 and LOVED it! can't wait to do it again!

Thanks for helping me get psyched for my trip!!! :)

Thanks Sue! Haven't tried Sanaa yet- but trust it's one of the best ones after tons of research! I booked a 5:00 for February 29th so perfect for asking for a window seat with the sun shining in just like the pictures on the Disney website!!! :)

Did Boma a couple times and used to love it but as I've gotten older (with no kids) I find it less relaxing these days and am taking some time off from it.

Did Jiko for the first time in 2011 and LOVED it! can't wait to do it again!

Thanks for helping me get psyched for my trip!!! :)

I find that if you get to Kidani around 4:00 it's when the trucks are out on the savana with the feed. We timed it perfectly and was hilarious watching the animals chase after the feed trucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter