where else to go for vacation other than Disney?

Williamsburg was always good and used to have a 5 for 1 type ticket...Busch Gardens, Water Country, Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. We would do something educational part of the day, and something fun the other part of the day...a park-hopper type ticket!

I would also put in a vote for Ocean City, NJ...this is a great family beach resort town....you can drive to Atlantic City, Wildwood and Cape May for for more or less "excitement" depending on what you are looking for...and you're close to Philadelphia if you want to take a tour of some of the historic sites there!

San Diego (Coronado Island and the Hotel Del Coronado). Once in a lifetime experience for sure. A gorgeous Victorian Hotel placed right on the beach. Think Grand Floridian by right by the Pacific Ocean. This is one of the hotels that the Grand Floridian got its idea from. Plus you have Disneyland only an hour and a half away. There is also the world famous San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, etc.

You can't beat the weather there either.

Kiawah Island South Carolina

If I win the Dream house you can stay with me:rotfl2:

This really is our favorite spot. You can rent a condo in several price ranges. it's about 40 minutes from Charleston- so on rainy days we hop in and hit the aquarium or just walk around and have dinner there.

They have a fantastic kids program and also "family events" throughout everyday- things like kayaking, turtle watches, pulling nets through the ocean with an oceanographer who explains all the life that is in the surf by the beach. Really fun. We also love the slow pace. We spend days at the beach, getting ice cream. taking long walks. It's much more mellow than the outer banks.

We are debating where to go this year as well. budget is our issue. It might end up being Hilton Head this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter