• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where does Minnie Dine?

Liberty tree Tavern in MK
she was in the Tusker house last year at the AK
Chef Mickey's
these are the ones I know about

Liberty Tree doesn't have characters anymore.

She was at Tusker House Safari Breakfast and Chef Mickey's. She is also at Cape May

Thanks everyone. I've been trying to get Chef Miceky's, but have had no luck, but we do have Cape May booked, so I guess we'll be keeping that one:-) My little girl wants to see her more than the princesses:-)

Donald's Safari Breakfast is really good, with a few different breakfast foods than the other buffets.

It is also the only one that has Daisy.

My little girl wants to see her more than the princesses:-)

Don't forget Mickey's Backyard BBQ! It has the best character interaction of anything we went to. The boys (4 & 6) wanted to go back again this year. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Chip & Dale dance with the kids. (Live band squaredance style)

It is a cute show and the kids got lots of time with Mickey & Minnie (dressed up in cowboy and cowgirl outfits).

There are unlimited dessert ice cream bars, itzakadoozies, etc.

It was a huge hit with us at ages 2,3,4 and 5.

Minnie is no longer at the Tusker House breakfast, so don't count on seeing her there. It is Donald, Daisy, Mickey and Goofy. My DD was disappointed there was no Minnie.

Don't forget Mickey's Backyard BBQ! It has the best character interaction of anything we went to. The boys (4 & 6) wanted to go back again this year. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Chip & Dale dance with the kids. (Live band squaredance style)

It is a cute show and the kids got lots of time with Mickey & Minnie (dressed up in cowboy and cowgirl outfits).

There are unlimited dessert ice cream bars, itzakadoozies, etc.

It was a huge hit with us at ages 2,3,4 and 5.

Oh, I had forgotten all about that. I'm going to call today. Is it one of the harder ones to get into as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter