• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where does everyone live?

I live in suburban Bethlehem, north of Philadelphia. It's not much to sneeze at, but we get slightly cooler for 2 weeks in August when we have the largest music festival in the East...check it out at http://www.fest.org. I'm gonna try and get front-row tickets to the Lifehouse show (Aug. 4) when they go on sale in an hour! Wish me luck...

JC

My home is in Washington State about 2 hours away from Seattle, but right now I am going to college in Winston-Salem, NC. I am hopeing sometime to go to WDW while I'm here in NC, its not that far!

I am from Severna Park Maryland but i have a "house" in the forest at Epcot in the east side and i have been know to sleep in the bed in the house of the furture there to!

Parker CO, we're out there in the middle of know where.:bounce:

I live in Florida! haha I go to Disney about 6-7 times a year!

I live in Southern Ontario, like 15 minutes away from Niagara Falls & about 45 mins away from Buffalo.

Centennial (formally Englewood) Colorado! We go to WDW every year, and we have special cash saving "Rituals" to save up the money. Like we have to put all of our loose change into a jar that we have. So far, in a few months, in a little envalope we have saved enough for our hotel fare.:rolleyes: Anyone ELSE live in Colorado??

I, like Norah, also live on the little arm that sticks out into the ocean. :)

Israel! i used to live in a suburb close to detroit, called oak park.
just like eeyorefan, we also only go once a year since its so far away....i hate flying!!!!

Milwaukee, WI, taking the cruise June 15th, Disney World starting June 9th, anyone else?

*******Actually, this is DisneyFanJanM's daughter, 17, senior in High School. c/o 2002!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter