Where do you sell your Coach/Burberry bags?

cinmell

DIS Veteran
Aside from ebay and craigslist, where do you sell your Coach, Burberry and other designer bags?

I was reading about Avelle/BagsborroworSteal but it gets mixed reviews. Has anyone here used this site? If so, what was your experience?

I've never done craigslist and don't have any interest in using them. The bags don't seem to be selling well on ebay not to mention the fees and new policies.

Thanks!

I just found a consignment shop near me that said they do buy Coach, Vera Bradley, Burberry, etc. I'm going to go in tomorrow to see what they offer. I figure it's got to be better than dealing with ebay.:confused3

I used to sell them on eBay, but it just got too silly with the one-sidedness of the buyers always having more say than the sellers.

(For example, if I shipped out a bag, all the buyer has to say is that they didn't get it or didn't like it and then I have no recourse.)

There is a consignment place near me, but I have yet to use them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter