• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

where do you pick up will call tickets?

tinafromidaho

Mouseketeer
We will be getting to Disneyland on October 3rd, and our friends our picking up their tickets at will call. We will already have ours with us, but I don't know where they will have to go to get their tickets. Can someone tell me where this is.
Thanks

I picked mine up in May at the Guest Relations window close to DCA. As you're standing in between the two parks, it's on the left hand side of DCA's gates. Even if it's tickets for DL, that's where I was told to pick them up.

We had will call tickets when we were there last week and we went over to the furthest ticket booth closest to DCA and they were given to us there. If you go in the furthest check point to get into DL it just in front of you a little ways. It's the last little "hut" before you hit DCA.

I just ordered tickets and it says on the print out: If you have chosen the Will Call ticket pickup option, your tickets will be available for pickup at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance Will Call window located at Ticket Booth 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter