Where do you like to go for the last meal on vacation?

messyjessy

Mouseketeer
Our 1st trip to Disney World is almost here!
I have most of our ADRs booked but am still going back and forth on the "last meal". Just wondering...Where do you like to go for the last meal on vacation?
Do you end the trip with something special? Causal?

Thoughts?

We try to end with a special meal. This time we ate at Be Our Guest our last night which was a perfect ending to a great trip!

Call us crazy but we always end our trip with Crystal Palace in MK. Its tradition :)

We don't do anything particularly special as a rule. It just depends on what fits.
This time around I have an ADR for Chef Mickey's for our last morning. I think it will be fun, but we'll cancel the night before if we decide it won't be worth it.

The last meal for us in WDW is always breakfast at Kona Cafe before we go to the airport.

We always end with breakfast our last day at 1900 PF. We need to get on a train early afternoon so we don't go into a park, but the Supercalifragilistic breakfast ends it on a high note for us.

We visit Chef Mickey for breakfast on our last park day. On our departure day, we visit Earl of Sandwich for lunch since our flight is usually at 7pm

We usually go to the MK on our last night. Sometimes we have dinner there and sometimes we just go to Cosmic Ray's one last time for chocolate cake. This year, we had dinner at Be Our Guest, and it was a nice end to the trip.

On our last day we are usually trying to use up extra snacks and CS meals from the DDP. on our last couple of trips it just so happened that our last meal for those trips has been at Wolfgang Puck Express Marketplace. The servings are huge and prices are one of the best bang for the buck for those on the DDP.

MK is always the park we end our trip with. So we don't really have a last day restaurant but it usually ends up being in MK or one of the MK resorts.

Well, we did it last trip and plan for it next trip so not "always" yet, it's a new tradition though... Our last day we fly out early afternoon, so I booked Ohana breakfast buffet. Kinda nice to get a chance to say goodbye to Mickey before we leave and a nice big breakfast to get us through bad airport/airline food until we're home again.

Usually we do a festive character breakfast at or near the resort we are staying at before we head to the airport. We have done 'Ohana, Chef Mickeys, 1900 Park Fare and Cape May in past years.

We always choose O'hana as our last dinner. There is so much food that it's nearly impossible to feel comfortable afterwards, let alone return back to the parks. We usually choose a late dining time, take our time through the meal and enjoy the fireworks from poly.

Call us crazy but we always end our trip with Crystal Palace in MK. Its tradition :)
Us too! First night AND last night in preparation to stay in MK until 1am...stayed until 3 am once-was that ever weird(in a good way)!Crystal Place is our tradition too!:thumbsup2

We always end with breakfast our last day at 1900 PF. We need to get on a train early afternoon so we don't go into a park, but the Supercalifragilistic breakfast ends it on a high note for us.
That's funny,as we have breakfast at 1900 on our last day;then we go back to our resort and relax,swim,or watch football(that would be me).Then off to Crystal Palace around 6pm and then EMH! We love ending our trips with both of these places....Icing on the cake!

We try to pick places that won't become branded in our minds as the place we eat when it's time to leave Disney. Lately, we have been eating at Via Napoli. Just feels like we are getting good pizza, not ending our vacation.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter