Where do you get your NFL and/or NCAA decor and clothes?

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
Trying to get some decor (signs, clocks, large stickers, etc) and clothes for DS's for Christmas (it's so hard to shop for "tweens"!)....but a lot of the websites I've looked at have their items priced crazy! NFL.com and even ebay had prices I thought were high.

thanks!

Prices will be pretty much the same everywhere because of licensing fees.

I buy all of my sports stuff from www.chowdaheadz.com and their prices are AMAZING--they have really great sales. I just got my dad a $120 coat for $25! But they only sell New England team gear so if you aren't into Pats, Sox, Celts or Bruins, it won't help you!

Check out your local Walmart, Kmart or Meijr. These stores carry local team sport items and clothing at decent prices believe it or not.

Try Walmart, Target and JCPenney online. All of them have sports team lines. Walmart is probably the least expensive.

I got 2 Baltimore Ravens jerseys at Kohls last fall for $3.95 each! But Kohl's prices in general are a litlle better than sporting good stores.
I used to by sports team merchandise at Steve and Barry's but it is now closed - my family really misses that store!

I buy all of my sports stuff from www.chowdaheadz.com and their prices are AMAZING--they have really great sales. I just got my dad a $120 coat for $25! But they only sell New England team gear so if you aren't into Pats, Sox, Celts or Bruins, it won't help you!

thank you!! They love the patriots, the red sox, and the celtics!! I'll check them out!!

Other great suggestions too!! Lets keep 'em coming. I bet a lot of other moms are in my boat.

If you have their store credit card, Kohls.com
Right now if you order online and have a Kohls card you can use the 30% code with free shipping....they have a pretty good selection.

baseballexp.com look in the "fan shop"
There's a free shipping code right now for orders over $49. JGFBJZ9
Or 10% off pllus free shipping on orders over $99.

fansedge.com has more selection. They always have some sort of discount code that they email to past customers. You can find the codes on slickdeals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter