Where do you get the DS shuttle?

Matthewsmom

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I am flying in the night before and staying at the Holiday Inn. They provide transportation to and from their hotel to the airport. My questions is this: Since I will be coming back to the airport with my luggage from the hotel on the morning of the cruise, where do I tell the driver to take me so I can get the DS shuttle?
Thanks!! Also, what time does the first shuttle bus leave for the ship? I WANNA BE ON THAT ONE!!!!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

The first shuttle leaves at 10:00am.

I'm not 100% sure of where the DCL desk is, but I believe it's on the same level as the rental car agencies.

The shuttle driver will know where to take you.
We stayed at the Sheraton and their driver dropped us right off at the bus, we walked into the terminal, checked in, and were on the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter