Where do you find TInkerbell?

IsaDun

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where to find Tinkerbell? Is there a meet and greet with Tink and her fairy friends somewhere? Thanks

The lines gets long in a hurry. go early. The princess line next to it is much shorter. It opens at 10a.m. The train no longer stops in that area before that area is open.

I agree with the PP. If meeting Tink and her friends is a priority, be sure to be there as soon as Toon Town opens. We went to meet her at about 10:00 pm one night (during EMH) and the wait was still 45 minutes. :eek:

The lines gets long in a hurry. go early. The princess line next to it is much shorter. It opens at 10a.m. The train no longer stops in that area before that area is open.

Good to know! Thanks, the other two sites I've read for tips both said to take the train to Toontown. Now I know not to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter