Where do you eat on every trip?

We must go to Wolfgang Puck Ex and Cosmic Ray's for CS
LeCellier and Boma
Last year we tried 1900 PF, loved the fun and food.
In June we will try Yachtsmans and CG for our 1st time.
1st time on DXDP :thumbsup2

We always start out at the espn club as soon as we arrive, gotta have the redwings and a cold one after traveling. Boma, Whispering Canyon, and Hoop de doo our are favorite ts. Casey's Corner and Peco's Bill never get passed up while at mk.

The only ones that we go to every trip are counter service! We go to Cosmic Rays, Pizza Planet, and Sunshine Seasons.

I just went to Ohana and le Cellier last trip for the first time and booked them again for June so they might become new must dos!

We took a break from Biergarten and Crystal Palace but used to be must dos.

Table Service - 'Ohana is the must do for my girls! We do it every trip. Cape May is for hubby. We skipped it last year; but it's back on our list this year.

Counter Service - WPE for sure! And our new one from last year, is Columbia Harbour House.

Ohana for breakfast and Pizza Planet for lunch. We also usually do Crystal Palace for breakfast but this past trip we had to cancel due to us being sick and needed a LATE start :sad1:

We have a long list of places we love.

TS: Kona, Biergarten, Crystal Palace and now Tusker House
CS: Columbia Harbor House, Sunshine Seasons, Cosmic Rays during the Halloween Party and Flame Tree BBQ.
Snack: Pretzel from Germany, Frozen coke just about anywhere. Mickey Bar of course.

There are several favorites that individuals in our family have but the one that we all agree on is Chef Mickey's. We make sure we go once per trip. I think it made an impression on us the first time we went to DW that we keep coming back - and keep buying that darn picture, too. :-)

California Grill.
Raglan Road
Boulangerie Patisserie in France.
Yorkshire County Fish Shop in the UK
Earl of Sandwich
Flame Tree BBQ

The Plaza is our must do. And The Wave is quickly becoming one of our must do's. Other than that, we like to try new places.

Have always loved Crystal Palace for breakfast (characters + Mickey waffles = heaven!)

And have been going to chef mickeys since it was in "The Village" which is now downtown disney...thats a must for us too!

We always start at Raglan Road the first night after we arrive.
LTT for Lunch the first park day.
We also always end up at Kona Cafe at some point.

EVERY TRIP since 1999: Chef Mickey's...sometimes breakfast, sometimes dinner. We ALWAYS get a family photo there so it's our keepsake through the years.

Our other favorites change. Currently we are also insisting on doing:
California Grill: for dinner and to watch Wishes with a great view
Hollywood Brown Derby: for the Cobb Salad​

QS: ALWAYS try to get in a visit to Columbia Harbour House

This makes it tough to squeeze in new places, but this time around we plan to try the following for the first time:
T-Rex: for the kids...they have never visited a Rainforest Cafe
Grand Floridian Cafe: for dinner...since it's on the monorail loop and easy to get to from our place at BLT
Tusker House: for breakfast...have read so many great things so we'll try it for the 1st time :)

I think the only place where we've eaten on every trip, so far, is Jiko. We like to switch it up and are always more interested in trying new places when we can, but Jiko being the best dining option in the Animal Kingdom area makes it a no-brainer when it comes to planning a dinner for an Animal Kingdom night.

That being said, on our last trip, we didn't even go to the Animal Kingdom and still made the effort to find our way out to Jiko.

SNACK: Pineapple Dole Whip & various sweets from around the World Showcase (too many to list :) )

CS: Earl of Sandwich & Wolfgang Puck Express

TS: 'Ohana & Cape May (both for dinner)

I like to try different places but my one "must do" is Le Cellier. Going there again on our next trip!:banana:

WE have so many places we like to return to...Ohana (B), Cape May Cafe (D), Crystal Palace (B,L). For Counter Service we like.....Flame Tree

Crystal Palace

we started there on our first trip as a family in 2005. my mom insisted we HAD to eat there for DD and paid for our meal. on every trip since, the kids insist on eating there. even on our trip this past summer, we only had one TS meal. the kids said it HAD to be Crystal Palace. it's a good thing we like it there!

for TS, we always eat at:
MK: Columbia Harbour House, Pecos Bill
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons
AK: Flame Tree
HS: Pizza Planet

We always eat at:

Coral Reef
Le Cellier (although this may end with the price increase)
O'hana

We also eat CS at both Starring Rolls and at the "new" Mexico pavilion on every trip.

Coral Reef
Cinderella's Castle
Crystal Palace
Le Cellier
Tusker House (breakfast)

and after our last trip, we're adding Flying Fish to the MUST DO LIST!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter