Where do you display LGMH's?

kadesha

DIS Veteran
Just wondering how I should display my LGMH's at the parks? About how many is "normal" to display?

ohhhhh! No Home Depot in my town. I've never noticed them in the parks. Sorry I'm no help. Thanks for the quick reply.

i normally hang one on my backpack zipper. i have seem people attach them to their lanyards too!! i do one but i make it a double sided one!

laminated on a key ring hanging from the zipper of my back pack... it is there all the time, I get spotted in lots of places

I glued two together and wrote my user name on it....

I punched a whole in one of the ears and put one of those metal keychain bead do'hickey's through it..... I put it on the strap of the bag I carried....

I saw a dis'er that had one hung from the handle of her stroller...

Great suggestions! Thank you for your replies. I'm such a dork, I was thinking I'd make a pin to wear on my shirt or something.

ohhh...please do it!!!! WEAR IT!!! (peer pressure) WEAR IT!!:banana:

I saw a dis'er at our hotel (I forgot to put my mickey head on my bag that day), but noticed another dis'er when walking... we exchanged our user names and spoke for a bit... (I just love being part of a cult):rotfl2:

Just about :05min ago, she was nice enough to send me a p.m. saying "hi"... It was great hearing from her because I've been wondering how her trip was.

On my backpack, but my shirt draws more attention. Met a DISer in the laundry room at the Dolphin and a couple at HersheyPark, too!

Disshopkeeper.....I absoloutely love love love the shirts. They are so cool. Do you think you will have more of the green ones in smaller sizes? XL is too big for me but I really like the shirts. It would be great to wear these in December!

We leave in four days and I have a few LGMHs. I laminated some and will hang them from my stroller, bag, and probably a few on my hotel door.(AKL) I plan on getting a Tinkerbell pin in the park and will try to hang one from that too.

Disshopkeeper.....I absoloutely love love love the shirts. They are so cool. Do you think you will have more of the green ones in smaller sizes? XL is too big for me but I really like the shirts. It would be great to wear these in December!

I sent you a PM! :cool1:

i *might* be brave and display them this year...

(I have been on the boards before a while ago but this is a new sn...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter