Where do YOU buy your Park Tickets?

For military tickets, it's a few bucks cheaper to buy them through your ITR office instead of Shades of Green. $163.50 and no lines vs. $165 at Shades of Green.

We always go to the Disney Store and buy our tickets. It was always something fun we did when the kids were little to go to the store, buy the tickets, maybe a special tshirt or pjs for the trip. We just kept doing it as years passed, minus the special pjs! :)

Undercover Tourist of course! Not only are their ticket prices typically cheaper, but they ship them to you for free. If you're a Florida Resident considering an annual or seasonal pass, check out Best of Orlando, I was shocked to see their prices a bit cheaper. I was almost certain Disney had a lock when it comes to ticket prices! Guess I was wrong. :confused3 I so hate finding out I paid more than I could have!

Thanks to the Dis, I signed up for the MouseSavers Newsletter and used their link to buy from Undercover Tourist - This was last summer, when Disney raised their prices, and UT still had tix available with the old pricing (plus their discounts). Very pleased with UT and would happily use them again. When I got to the BC, they were able to add my ticket to my KTTW. (But just for the record, the UT tix are not paper - someone said they are Tyvek - they're like a flexible/soft plastic-y stuff.)

I Have Been Fortunate To Be Able To Buy My Parkhopper Tickets At AAA...And I Dont Even Have To Pay Sales Tax ! (no sales tax in new hampshire)...I Figure It Saves $20.00 Or More !!! Disney, See You March 29-April 6 2012...And See You All There Too :cool1::cool1::cool1:
www.youtube.com/user/leedavidt

I Have Been Fortunate To Be Able To Buy My Parkhopper Tickets At AAA...And I Dont Even Have To Pay Sales Tax ! (no sales tax in new hampshire)...I Figure It Saves $20.00 Or More !!!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you check with the AAA Office you will find the price they quote in NH includes the 6.5% Florida Sales Tax. This is a legal requirement because the tickets can only be used in Florida and are therefore taxable.

Undercover Tourist unless free dining is offered. If that is the case we will just do ticket through Disney.

Room only discounts work best for me, so I just buy a park ticket separately at the local Disney Store. Last time the front desk at ASMu combined the park ticket and my room key card onto a single card so I wouldn't have to be shuffling cards (and getting them mixed up). It worked great!

I just booked our room only for this December:woohoo: If I'm reading all these posts correctly, it sounds like if I purchase our tickets through UT (which is what I had planned on doing), then when I get to our resort (POR) then they'll combine our park tickets with our room key, even though we bought them through UT?

Just want to make sure I do the right thing! Thanks!:goodvibes

Undercover Tourist is GREAT! We use the link thru the Mousesavers newsletter to get a slight additional discount. Very fast free shipping!:cool1:

I'm booking through the YES program for my oldest child, dh, and me. I'll use UT for my youngest child.

I usually buy them from my employer's website because I get a 15% discount because of where I work.

I have been looking into buying tickets also. We need 10 hoppers with WP option. It is $18 cheaper on UT and $32 cheaper through the Entertainment Book. They don't offer all ticket options though.

we always buy the 2 day base with our package and then once we check in we upgrade to 5 day tickets, it just gives us more time to save our money!!

I got YES tickets for DH and the three kiddos, two of which are taking the class. Saved over $400 compared to WDW and UT! I'm getting mine through UT and then upgrading to an AP for any discounts available and the TiW card.

In comparing ticket prices last week, I found AAA to be the cheapest. For 10 days w/ "the works" (PH, NoExp, WPF&M) it was 618 including tax. That's $10 cheaper than UT.

Another thing to consider is if you are planning two or more shorter trips whose total major park days are equal or less than 10, and you have the financial resources to do it, buy the longer passes and split them between your trips.

The YES program seems interesting but it is unfortunately not offered while we will be there.

It seems like buying tickets through Disney, while it may be convenient, is not the wisest financial decision. (with the exclusion of certain promos)

I want to buy tixs for 4 of us. I signed up for the mousesavers letter last week but our trip to disney is before next letter comes out- can someone send me the May 15th newsletter? dean-at-veneertech.com

thanks!

Deanpirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter