• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where do you buy park tickets?

Almost always through the undercover tourist link in the mousesavers newsletter. Love them! :thumbsup2

Undercover tourist. We just finished up our set of 10 day ne park hoppers and I purchased our next ones earlier this year to beat the price increase.

Just ordered through Undercover Tourist for the first time (usually get them through Disney package). UT experience was painless. I would recommend.

Going to try Maple leaf this time as recommended by all-ears.net. They are slightly cheaper than U.T. for pick-up. Will be there Saturday !!! Yea !!!

Always use MapleLeaf allearsnet discount. Not much different from undercover but have been using them for the last 5 years without incident.

We buy our Annual Passes through DVC and regular park tickets for people who go with us through Undercover Tourist.

Always shop all the authorized dealers. Different dealers at different times of the year will have various sales, depending on overstock. I've never purchased form the same company twice in a row. I spend so much money at Disney, every penny saved counts! Last time, Maple Leaf beat UT even through the MouseSavers link!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter