• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where do you and your teenager like to eat?

tlenzendorf

Always Dreaming of Disney!
This trip will be just me and my 15yo dd. first trip to DL. What are your favorite places to eat and your must not misses? Both CS and TS :)

If its a boy (or a girl with a good appetite) I would recommend Big Thunder Ranch BBq. Great food and all you can eat! Would of loved this as a teenager!!!

My boys like cafe Orleans and taste pilots . Those are 2 we have to eat at every trip .

I am 4 months since leaving teenage years, and I love most places in DCA for CS. I like Starbucks not just for their coffee but also their grilled vegetable sandwich is yummy! The Paradise Garden Grill has delicious Mediterranean cuisine, and Flo's has good portions and a great atmosphere. Also a big fan of the bread bowls at the wharf and New Orleans Square because they are filling!

I think my teenage DD still likes the Plaza Inn Character breakfast. She still gets a kick out of the characters and the food is good.

She also likes the Rainforrest Cafe in DTD for the atmosphere. I think the food there tastes blah though. I much prefer the ESPN Zone for food but she doesn't like the sports atmosphere there. I'm not into sports, but the food there (if not the service) is much better than the Rainforrest Cafe.

My teen boys like Taste Pilot's Grill for the toppings bar and Whitewater Snacks for the large portions. They've had the nachos, chicken sandwhich, and pizza there and have liked all of them. They also just enjoy snacking their way through the parks- spicey cheese filled pretzles and double scoop waffle cones are a few of their favorites.

I asked DS where he would want to eat if we went back to Disneyland last week (see ticker - the trip is a surprise) and he would want to go back to Blue Bayou. He said that the food is just okay (he remembered all he ate was the cookie boat a few years ago - it no longer exists now) but the location is amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter