Where do the celebrities stay?

I wouldn't know a star if I fell on top of them:) I guess I will stay wherever and won't be upset if I don't see any star...I love reading all of these tho:)One person I would never want to see or even speak to is Alton Brown, he is a snob...a great actor on the foodnet work tho..he makes you think he is a friendly sort of guy, but, that isn't true.

We saw Mickey Mouse at the Polynesian. Come to think of it, we saw him at the Contemporary also. Then at all four parks. Hard to say where he stays. He really gets around.

My daughters get very concerned for all the kids visiting WDW when Mickey and friends have been on the cruise with us in the past. What a bummer to go to WDW the very week all the characters and princesses are gone on a cruise!!

I don't know where Mickey stays, but he and Minnie used to have houses in the MK. I thought it was kind of strange though...Mickey's house didn't have a kitchen, and Minnie's house didn't have a bedroom. Where do you suppose she sleeps?

DH and I think we are very fortunate. The Magical Express busses have a live cam of Mickey and the gang. Well, everytime we go to WDW, they land at the airport, get on ME, and check in to the Grand Floridian. Now this part is really strange...no matter how long we stay, they leave at the same time. I always assumed they were going back to California, but I guess they could be going on a cruise, or to Paris or something. ;)

We ran into Warwick Davies (Star Wars, Harry Potter etc) and his family at Stormalong Bay pool - it was over one of the Star Wars weekends at DHS - assume he was staying at the Beach Club or Yacht Club (we were at the BC).

Also DH swears Sharon Stone was around the pool at WL - it was before I got down there - this one is unconfirmed however!

I didn't see anyone at a resort,but in December 2009 I saw Kelly Ripa and her father in the Magic Kingdom. She had no makeup on,but I was still super excited about seeing her! She was there for taping of the Christmas parade.

I bumped into Dick Vitale in the High Rock Springs pool at Sartoga Springs in June 2009.

And since I doubt Dickie V is a pool hopping rule breaker, I assumed he was staying there.

We stayed at AKL Concierge and Paula Deen's son Jamie and his family were having breakfast next to us in the club lounge.

We saw Mickey Mouse at the Polynesian. Come to think of it, we saw him at the Contemporary also. Then at all four parks. Hard to say where he stays. He really gets around.

My daughters get very concerned for all the kids visiting WDW when Mickey and friends have been on the cruise with us in the past. What a bummer to go to WDW the very week all the characters and princesses are gone on a cruise!!

Oh, I agree this is not joke but a valid concern

;)

Last year we saw Randy Orton (WWE Wrestler) at the Boardwalk Inn. The tattoos gave him away. He was really nice and took the time to let me take a picture with him.

I could've sworn it was Regis and his wife who got on the elevator with me at the Swan in 2003.

I didn't see anyone at a resort,but in December 2009 I saw Kelly Ripa and her father in the Magic Kingdom. She had no makeup on,but I was still super excited about seeing her! She was there for taping of the Christmas parade.

I saw her too at the MK last year after the parade taping. She was so tiny and short and see was walking around in super tall heels!! Later on I saw her again in flip flops! I can't imagine keeping those heels on at WDW!!

I have to admit I am usually in my own Disney bubble when I'm down there, so I'm not the most observant person on vacation!

Keep sharing stories to make up for me! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter