Where do preferred ecv co. leave scooters at aoa?

Pats Dragon

DIS Veteran
You have all been so encouraging I am going to be brave and rent a scooter and try to take it on the bus again. I have selected apple mainly for the free insurance. Where do they leave the scooter at the value resorts?

You have all been so encouraging I am going to be brave and rent a scooter and try to take it on the bus again. I have selected apple mainly for the free insurance. Where do they leave the scooter at the value resorts?

A "preferred" vendor will be allowed to leave the ECV at Bell Services. This is the same place you can store your luggage if you arrive before your room is ready or need to check-out of your room before leaving WDW.

Enjoy your vacation!

At most value resorts bell services is outside the main front entrance. Just look for the row of ECV lined up waiting. Tell the person at the bell service desk (usually someone is standing behind a podium type desk) that you are supposed to pick up an ECV and they will help you find the one with your name on it. Your name will be prominently displayed on a card and a tag attached to the key. The bell service person will check you out and you drive it away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter