Where do I start? (scrapbooking)

Iluvthemouse

DIS Veteran
I have done many scrapbooks on our vacations to the Caribbean and Mexico but they were easy. The supplies were ready available anywhere at any store.
But I am having a hard time finding Disney specific stuff. We have a Michaels and ACMoore around here. They have some limited supplies.
Are there any other stores to check or do I order them online?

TIA

do you have any of these stores near you with scrapbook supplies? Ours has a nice selection of Disney items.

Creative Memories has a 7x7 album with Mickey on it. Also a sticker and idea pack.

Other than that I would try on line and see what you can find. Or join a disney themed swap here on the Dis board and you will have more disney stuff then you can imagine.

Our home depot has Mickey Head colored paint samples.. You can take them for free. I have several red, white, black and yellow ones.. :earboy2:

Or if you have a Tall Mouse in your area. They had 8 times the scrap stuff that Michaels had. Wow! I also used mousememories.

This is why I love these boards. I was coming here to ask this same question!
(I'm a rookie scrapbooker) I was at Disney last week, but I decided to wait to buy an album because I didn't have room in my suitcase for it.

Creative Memories has a new disney themed snap pack. More characters in it. They also a princess pack, a mickey pack and a winnie the pooh pack.

If you have an Archiver's near you they have good stuff. They usually have all the new disney stuff. I love going to ours.

Good luck on your quest.

Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter