Where do I find information about the DVC classes?

DVCTigger

DIS Veteran
I'm seeing information about special sushi and sake or poke classes offered to DVC members but I can't find the info anywhere about these classes or sign ups. Would appreciate the info as we will be there early January

I'm seeing information about special sushi and sake or poke classes offered to DVC members but I can't find the info anywhere about these classes or sign ups. Would appreciate the info as we will be there early January
It’s in the Daily Iwa(s)

Call DVC Member Activity for Reservations: (808) 674-6200​

If you stop by the DVC show suite just down from the front desk, they’ll give you a ‘gift’ (it was a drawstring bag as of two weeks ago) and a flyer listing the DVC events that week.

If you stop by the DVC show suite just down from the front desk, they’ll give you a ‘gift’ (it was a drawstring bag as of two weeks ago) and a flyer listing the DVC events that week.
Thanks for this post! I leave soon and would not have known to stop by the suite. Don't want to contract addonitis!!!

Make sure to return the post card in the bag… you will get a second gift with it…

I forgot to return the post card when we checked out this weekend. What was the second gift?

DD6 and I did stop by everyday to do the Hawaiian word of the day and get a stamp towards a small gift for that. She was happy to get stickers and tattoos everyday.

I forgot to return the post card when we checked out this weekend. What was the second gift?

DD6 and I did stop by everyday to do the Hawaiian word of the day and get a stamp towards a small gift for that. She was happy to get stickers and tattoos everyday.
We received two wood Mickey coasters in August…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter