Where do I find Dowels?

TinkerKat

<font color=coral>The only thing that "I own" that
And the matching endcaps for the Fish Extenders? This like a College Thesis trying to put this together :rotfl2: I happen to need 1/2 inch or bigger dowels and don't want to spend a day driving around searching especially when I know that someone here KNOWS where I'd find them.
Thanks a bunch!

And the matching endcaps for the Fish Extenders? This like a College Thesis trying to put this together :rotfl2: I happen to need 1/2 inch or bigger dowels and don't want to spend a day driving around searching especially when I know that someone here KNOWS where I'd find them.
Thanks a bunch!

Home Depot and Lowe's have them too! I believe that they will cut them to size - they are in 3 or 4 ft lengths.

Just to preface this, I live in the sticks, so shopping is limited! But, I can find dowels at Walmart (in the craft section) and at Home Depot... If I can get them in my town, ANYBODY can get them!!! ;) :rotfl:

My Wal Mart doesn't carry them anymore, but I found mine at JoAnn Fabrics.

Michaels and JoAnns have them...but the best place is Lowe's or Home Depot because they will cut them (free) to any length you request. You must buy the 36 inch piece, but you can walk out with 3 12 inch pieces or whatever size you desire!

I got some at Michael's and Hobby Lobby. If you visit the HL website, you can get a 40% off coupon for any regular item. I used garden scissors to cut them to length for the thin ones and had DH cut the rest with a garden branch trimmer.

I have also found them at my local lumber yard/building supply store and they have always cut them for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter