WHERE do I add/edit my AP affiliation on wdw.com?!

MinnieM4

daughter of MinnieM3
I am about to cry! I just got the AP certificate in the mail, and wanted to link it to DH's account online to see the AP rates, and I think I entered the info incorrectly, because when I go to the website to jut look at AP rates for hotels it tells me it needs a valid adult AP ID to continue :(

Seriously about to cry.

HELP!

:(:worried::worried::worried::worried::worried:

The Annual Pass area of the Disney website has not been operating for several days now. I've been trying for a week! I contacted them via online chat twice and email once. The standard reply is that they are working on it. It's very frustrating.

good to know that it might not just be me. I might try calling, though, since I am pretty sure I entered the info incorrectly...

hope it all gets straightened out! we want to head down for a weekend trip SOON! first week of feb, maybe?!

:yay:

I am about to cry! I just got the AP certificate in the mail, and wanted to link it to DH's account online to see the AP rates, and I think I entered the info incorrectly, because when I go to the website to jut look at AP rates for hotels it tells me it needs a valid adult AP ID to continue :(

Seriously about to cry.

HELP!

:(:worried::worried::worried::worried::worried:

I called the Disney Passholders line a few days ago was told that you need an activated AP and can no longer enter the website with an exchange certificate. I asked when that rule came into effect and she said 6 months ago. What? I was on with my e certificate 2 weeks ago. That passholders site has been the biggest pain for years. This is getting really tiresome.

I have always wondered if Disney was going to change the AP site to make it available to only those with activated APs. Until you have actually activated your AP, you really aren't an AP holder.
Even so...the site is hard to use, even for those with activated APs. It drives me nuts.

I have always wondered if Disney was going to change the AP site to make it available to only those with activated APs. Until you have actually activated your AP, you really aren't an AP holder.
Even so...the site is hard to use, even for those with activated APs. It drives me nuts.

I have to respectfully disagree. IMHO, once my money is forked over to Disney for an AP, I should be considered an AP holder. Unless, of course, they will refund any unactivated voucher.

I absolutely agree that the AP site drives me nuts too.

What about when you have gotten your passes, live 6 hours away, and want to book your vacations online with your rate? guess I can't do that without GOING to disney to activate it :confused3

frustrated, but that's okay. im still a passholder.

What about when you have gotten your passes, live 6 hours away, and want to book your vacations online with your rate? guess I can't do that without GOING to disney to activate it :confused3

frustrated, but that's okay. im still a passholder.

Exactly.

A passholder (activated or not) should be able to book a vacation with the dining plan without having to buy tickets.

I cannot get my log-in to work either. My "affiliation" says I am a passholder until December 2030. Wouldn't that be nice if that were true?!!

I was told via chat to call in order to book a passholder vacation. We have the air travel already taken care of, but can wait to book the resort until our vacation gets closer... so I am just going to wait and see what they do with the website.

The AP website was bad enough before... but this is SO BAD... I find myself aching to be able to see the same generic list of 2013 benefits. Then maybe I could actually figure out WHAT we get this year!

Just wanted to chime in, it really doesn't matter right now because their website won't even let AP holders in. I was trying to check rates for a quick trip and their new system KNOWS we are both AP holders, but when I try to check rates, it tells me that I need to have an AP! Really?? If you check our profiles it shows my pass is good until late January 2013 and my DH's pass is good until July 2013, yet not only can we not check availability, booking isn't even an option. There is no place where you can edit this function to add any AP information, but the dates that our passes expire are correct and it shows in my profile that I'm a passholder and DVC member. I thought their old system worked just fine and I hate it when they do these upgrades and it takes months to work out the bugs. I've tried both IE and safari to see if the browsers would yeild different results. And don't get me started on the My Disney Experience part. I have 7 different resort reservations and none show up and 20 ADRs for 2 seperate trips and none show up there either. I have a trip in 10 days, and did manually enter that informaiton, yes, each and every ADR had to manually be put in. While I can see the information on my computer now, it doesn't show up on my Iphone. We were thinking of going down a couple of days earlier as a snow event may cause us some travel issues, but I can't even check for availability as a current passholder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter