Where do DVC owners live?

Granbury, TX. Just SW of Fort Worth. Just bought SSR last week while on the Magic so we haven't been there yet!! Hoping to get there in Oct. during fall break.

A refridgerator box, under the I-17 overpass at Thunderbird Road, Glendale, AZ.

I live in St. Peters, Missouri. Suburb of St. Louis Missouri, the Gateway to the West. Home of the Arch and the St. Louis Baseball Cardinals.

169 Days and counting till BCV Vacation.

:hourglass

DH :earsboy: ME :earsgirl:

We live in Chelmsford, Massachusetts. Looking forward to our annual trip home to the BCV in 7 days!!!

HeatherAnne :)

We are in Southern California. Thirty miles East of Los Angeles, and about thirty minutes from the Happiest Place on Earth.

shrpgrl said:
We live close to South Bend, Indiana. I enjoy the drive down, about 22 hours straight through, but my Hubby likes to fly so we take turns. Driving down next month and flying in September.

I grew up in South Bend! It's such a great place to grow up and I will certainly miss those Notre Dame home games this fall!

robnj27 said:
oooohhh ok not far at all we live in Sayreville!!!! small world... hope your enjoying the warm weather... casue i am sick of it... wish i could move to Fl... if only my husbands salary could come w/ us... maybe one day

Grew up in Sayreville and graduated from SWMHS! Now that's a small world!

Western Mass. 1/2 hour to Hartford, 2.5 hrs to Orlando on SWA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter