Where did your 2 year old sleep?

While most of the resorts have full sized roll cribs, quantities are very limited. If your child still sleeps soundly in a crib, and unless your 2 Y/O is a tested sleeper in a pack and play, I would highly recommend renting a crib from one of Disney's approved 3rd party vendors. The pack and plays, in our experience, tend to be well worn and the "pad" of the pack and play is like a piece of plywood to sleep on.

We are traveling next year with our then 19 month old, and I've been looking at Kingdom Strollers for either crib rental or toddler bed rental. Not sure which yet. But their prices seemed reasonable and they deliver to the resort.

We are traveling next year with our then 19 month old, and I've been looking at Kingdom Strollers for either crib rental or toddler bed rental. Not sure which yet. But their prices seemed reasonable and they deliver to the resort.

We used Kingdom Strollers to rent a crib for our son last year, when he was 18 months old. I highly, highly recommend. The process was very easy, the crib was clean and easy to assemble, and my son slept great in it.

We used Kingdom Strollers to rent a crib for our son last year, when he was 18 months old. I highly, highly recommend. The process was very easy, the crib was clean and easy to assemble, and my son slept great in it.

Thanks for the feedback...next year's trip will be the first time I've went with a little one. I'm sure it'll be fun, but trying to organize his needs (crib, stroller, food, diapers, wipes, etc.) along with everyone else's is going to be interesting.

Following! My little guy will be a few months past his 2nd birthday in July and I keep going back and forth between just using the pack n play or renting a crib. He still sleeps very well in his crib and I'm not sure I want to mess that up just because of vacation. Didn't realize the resorts had a few available - probably too late, but I'll have to give a call and try!

We put out twins in a bed. But instead of sleeping head to foot of the bed we turn them side to side of the bed. That gave them more room left to right and preventing them rolling out by the head board, side of the bed where the pillows were for head, & foot of the bed also had pillows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter