Where did you meet your current spouse or SO?

Match.com. Woot woot!!
Me too.
At a bar....his friend offered to buy my friend a drink, and we started talking. We got married 5 1/5 months later :rolleyes1 and it's been 24 years. :lovestruc
I proposed to my wife 7 weeks after we met. We waited 11 months from that point to get married because she insisted on an October wedding. We are at 11 years now. I found out that my wife's parents got engaged after dating for 4 months, of those 12 weeks one or the other was on leave. They had to wait until one was out of the service to get married, those pesky rules about officers dating enlisted men.

My husband and I crossed paths so many times and he remembered me, I didn't really remember him.

He attended the youth group at my church with a friend of his. I was the "president" so had to run the meetings, they heckled me. When I was hurt playing basketball he helped me to the corner of my street - I don't remember anything more than some pesky boys.

I ordered a Star Trek USS Enterprise model at a hobby shop, he took the order. He remembered me, nope not a clue.

In high school an ex boyfriend threatened me, I just remember some guy standing up at the next table looming over the ex til he left. That was my DH. When another ex asked me to the prom, we weren't actually dating yet, I told him I needed to think about it. I remember a group of guys making fun of him. Yep DH again.

Then a couple of years later my brother asked me if I wanted to attend the City Championship game with some of his friends. Our High School was placing for the public league. My DH was the friend driving us all down to the game. We started talking at the game but he had a girlfriend. Our paths crossed constantly after that. A year later he asked me out and the rest is history. We will celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary tomorrow, July 11.

My husband was actually dating my best friend. I didn't care for him. Thought he was over bearing and arrogant. Little did I know that my best friend was cheating on him, the relationship didn't last long. I was 16. Over the years we somehow stay connected, probably thru mutual friends. We eventually became very good friends, almost like brother and sister. 15 years later he went to my friends wedding with me (not the one he dated). My friends family did not accept that she was marrying a divorced man and many didn't go or help her. The day of the wedding, I noticed how my husband was being so kind, thoughtful and considerate really going above and beyond to help my friend have a great wedding. For some reason, something clicked inside me (he always had feelings for me) and that was it. Shortly after that we started dating. Been married for 20 years.

Was in college, working a summer job at a golf course. The manager arranged for his employees to have lunch at the halfway house (a snack shack after the ninth hole). She served me lunch, I mentioned we should go out after work some day--and she said what day? Celebrate our 45th anniversary on July 31st.

I was a rookie cop walking an evening beat in 1979 and there was this pizza shop on the beat. I'd stop in at all the businesses while out and about and my future wife was the night manager at the pizza shop. The owner had told her if the cops came in to offer a coffee on the house. I ordered a coffee but declined the free part and paid. After that she changed the price every time I came in. Sometimes .50, other times .75 and so on. She's really cute so one Saturday night I had off and asked her out. There was no way she could resist me and one year later we married. Been 41 years so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter