Where did you last fly to and what was the airline you used?

I always fly Air Canada =D But that's cause my DW is an employee for one of their companies so we can fly at cost often and we have flight passes to use each year (only pay the taxes and a fixed rate. For instance $12 rate from Montreal to Grand Rapids plus all taxes).

The last flights we took were Montreal/Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and back. Since we did it on travel perks we chose to upgrade to first class for just $75. It was awesome :D

Flew Frontier nonstop to DC in January for my grandmother's funeral. Great to see family and she would have loved it.

Las Vegas. Last month. I always fly American or One World Alliance to maintain my frequent flier status.

San Antonio, TX last week and I flew Southwest. Flight home was fabulous! Only about 50 people on a plane that held at least triple that number. Nothing better than having a row all to yourself :)

So many places on this thread that I DO want go blu to :) .. One day!

December 2011
London Gatwick to Sharm EL Shiek
Can't remember the airline ....
Sharm Airport coming back was a joke - they had to go down the queue to call people out as it was that busy & some of us (a lot) were going to miss our flights!!! I've never seen such an awfully laid out airport!!!

Just got back from Disney...Flew United there, and Airtran on the way back. These are our two preferred airlines...disappointed that SW bought airtran and plans to do away with their business class.

If you're military or dependent, if you check in, in person, and show your ID card to Delta, they will reassign you to the roomy exit door rows. :thumbsup2

Orlando. United. 2 years ago. WDW trip with DH. Came home with a bun in the oven (talk about a sovineer!).

Next trip will also likely be Orlando (and on United). But for a business trip this time. Though I hope to get a chance to go to Epcot at least one night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter