• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where did you go for your meal after Escape Ceremony?

honey2741

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone!

Where did you go for your meal afterward if your Escape ceremony was at 12pm? 2:30pm? What food did you have? Did you play music? If so, what did you use to do so? Thanks! (Pics are always appreciated :rotfl:

We had a 2:30 ceremony time at SBP and we had a dinner reception in the wine room in Jiko at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I don't have any pics of the dinner yet as I'm waiting for my pics from Randy....

We've just booked a 5.30 seating at California Grill after our 2.30 SBP wedding. We're just in the main dining room so we don't have any music or anything.

We got married at noon at the WP. We had lunch booked for 2:30 at Portobellos at DTD. We sat outside on their Rose Garden Patio. We had 11 people and had one long table. There was plenty of room for more people. The food was really good and our server was excellent!!! (but I dont remember his name!) We did not do music. here are some picture of the food and us!!

WDW2009034-3.jpg

WDW2009031-2.jpg

WDW2009023-2.jpg

WDW2009021-3.jpg

284.jpg

We got married at noon at the WP. We had lunch booked for 2:30 at Portobellos at DTD. We sat outside on their Rose Garden Patio. We had 11 people and had one long table. There was plenty of room for more people. The food was really good and our server was excellent!!! (but I dont remember his name!) We did not do music. here are some picture of the food and us!!

WDW2009034-3.jpg

WDW2009031-2.jpg

WDW2009023-2.jpg

WDW2009021-3.jpg

284.jpg

u look nice cute and of course cozy:3dglasses

I'm interested in this too...I'm a little stuck as to what to do after the ceremony or for that matter what kind of meal we could have...Decisions decisions decisions...

I am getting married in October at Sea Breeze Point, we are going to the St. Jame's Room at the Boardwalk Convention Center. You can PM me if you want me to FWD the menus. The minimum is really low- although I can't remember it off hand. I believe I can pay a fee for an iPod hook up to play music- but someone can correct me on that- Here are some pictures; I will have a long roman style table- and you have to imagine table cloths and centerpieces. :)
http://www.tazfoto.com/webhtml/stjames.htm

I am having a 12 noon ceremony and I was told it would be near impossible to get a reservation for a party of 20 at the end of the lunch hour.

We booked the private room at V&A for the 20 of us and it was perfect. We did not have music since we figured the families would all be catching up with each other etc. It was a great expereince.

We had a 12:00 noon ceremony and then braked (we took pictures and a number of our guests went to the pool! but who can blame them we had freak weather and it was 96 degrees for our wedding a week ago!) and had 6:00pm dinner reservations at Citricos in their private dining room, it was perfect and all our guests said it was a nice break between the ceremony and the dinner.

Our ceremony is at 10am at SBP. We're also having our brunch at the St. James in the Boardwalk. Later that evening, we're going to have dinner at Olivia's...although I'm still holding out for a dessert party! :banana:

Our ceremony is 12 noon. After the ceremony, cake and pics we are going to have a break. And 5:45 pm we are going to have dinner at Yachtsman.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter