Where did this heat and all these people come from? The new PTR/TR link 5/7

How cute that your dad was picked! I love the street performers at WDW - they really enjoy their acts!

John and I also caught Romeo and Edna right after we had stopped at the gelato stand. You know the part where they "died" and everyone is supposed to gasp and throw their hands in the air. I just continued watching and eating my gelato. The guy pointed me out and said "That lady never stopped eating her gelato. She just stood their saying 'Oh look dead people. Man this gelato is fabulous'" It was hilarious.

That was cool your dad got picked for the show. I love all those little shows, we missed most of them this time, I had hoped to see more of them but it didn't work out that way. I really like spaceship Earth, although I miss the one where Walter Kronkite narrated, I thought he did a good job.

How cool that your Dad got picked!! He looks like he is having a fabulous time. What a great memory. :goodvibes

DSCF3149.jpg

What fun for you to see your dad do this!
You know he is in the pictures and video of a lot of people now - a star in his own right.
Cool World Showcase button, too. :thumbsup2

Dad later said he was quite embarrassed by this but you tell me…does this look like the face of a guy who is not having fun?

This is fantastic!! I am really enjoying your pics and video. I recently bought a Kodak Playsport video camera, and I can't wait to take it on our trip! I hope we get a chance to video some magic of our own.

What a great memory for you and your dad! So fun!! You should try searching for it on youtube. Maybe someone recorded it and your mom could see it!

I agree, it's not a trip to Epcot without Spaceship Earth!! Glad you got to Soar again too.

Great photopass pictures!!

John and I also caught Romeo and Edna right after we had stopped at the gelato stand. You know the part where they "died" and everyone is supposed to gasp and throw their hands in the air. I just continued watching and eating my gelato. The guy pointed me out and said "That lady never stopped eating her gelato. She just stood their saying 'Oh look dead people. Man this gelato is fabulous'" It was hilarious.

That is TOO funny!! :rotfl2:

Day 4 comes to an end

I can’t remember why but at one point she checked out his butt

DSCF3153.jpg

I love that your dad got picked for "Romeo and Edna"--it is one of my favorite shows at Epcot. And it looks like your dad had a great time (and I love the "butt checking" picture).

Sounds like yet another great day.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Katie: what a great end to your Epcot day! Loved all the pictures of your Dad as Romeo!

Awww that is so special that your Dad got picked!!! Love his button too! Can't say there are too many of them floating around out there!!
Great PP pictures too....really like the one of all four of you at the exit/entrance.

Tracy

Very cool that your dad got picked for the worldshow case show. He looks like a bit of a ham.....:rotfl: good for him!

Enjoyed your update and your pictures. Bummer that you had trouble to talking to your kids via skype. That must have been so frustrating.

You got some really beautiful pictures around World Showcase before your dinner at Biergarten! Speaking of which...YUM! I've never eaten there, and I'm not generally a fan of buffets, but I'd really like to give it a try.

So cool that your Dad got picked for the show! He played right along and was such a good sport! :rotfl: I'm glad the computer issue got worked out and you could chat with your kids. :goodvibes

Standing room only in China, sorry! Do you have any motion issues with the circle vision? Mine got a bit iffy a couple times and I had to look down at the floor until it passed (I almost have more issues with perceived motion than actual motion!)

Yeah, I do, and I agree, my issues are effected more visually than they are from the actual feel of motion - strange! I had to close my eyes some during the Canada film and I think it really would have helped if I could've sat down.

I love that your dad got picked to be Romeo! He may say it was embarrassing, but he certainly looked like he was having a good time :thumbsup2

That is so cool about your Dad and it's great that you took the video to show Shelby and your mom.

Fantastic end to the Epcot day! :thumbsup2

I have a short write up in one of my trip reports about why the circle vision movies will bother me more than, say, Soarin'. Basically, it's the disconnect between perceived motion vs actual motion. With Soarin' there is less disconnect, therefore, it messes less with your mind.

How cool that your dad got picked as Romeo! He looked like he was enjoying every minute of it! :thumbsup2

Great photopass picture!

How fun!!! Your Dad looks like he was having a blast! What a wonderful memory and a perfect way to end the day at Epcot.

And a very nice ending to the day with Skype and an early night. :thumbsup2

I have a short write up in one of my trip reports about why the circle vision movies will bother me more than, say, Soarin'. Basically, it's the disconnect between perceived motion vs actual motion. With Soarin' there is less disconnect, therefore, it messes less with your mind.

This happens to me too - your brain thinks you are moving, but your body isn't, so the "balancer" in your brain (I believe the cerebellum?) kidna freaks out and you get sick. I haven't tired one of the movies at Epcot yet....I mostly get sick in the car for the same reason though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter