• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

where did the park calendars go?

plucky

Mouseketeer
I haven't been to my favorite place in the whole world since 2013. So sad. But... there is a possibility that my husband and I are headed to the World in July!!! So my little planning heart is going pitter patter. The problem I'm having is that I haven't navigated the Disney web site in ages, and I can't find the theme park calendars. I used to be able to view park hours by the month, and now I can only find viewing by the day, which is doable, but tedious.

Where did the monthly park calendars go?

Thanks, Disneymom1126. That's helpful! But I'm still wondering if the Disney site has the calendars, because I know that they change operating hours periodically.

Thanks, Disneymom1126. That's helpful! But I'm still wondering if the Disney site has the calendars, because I know that they change operating hours periodically.
The calendar that @Disneymom1126 and I linked to is the official travel agent calendar and is always more accurate than the one on the disney website. Any changes to the schedule will be updated on the TA calendar .

The travel agent calendar is not 100% reliable. The September hours that were posted on that site are not correct as Disney is releasing the hours on a day by day basis. and for the week we will be there, the only correct hours the TA's have are for Sunday and Tuesday, when MNSSHP will probably take place. Also they have no Wishes for the same week, and so far, Disney has it scheduled for each of the non=party days.

I don't think any of the calendars can be considered 100% accurate. The official Disney site updated park hours for the week of Easter to show MK opening at 8am each morning but the travel agent calendar still shows 9am openings.

The travel agent calendar is not 100% reliable. The September hours that were posted on that site are not correct as Disney is releasing the hours on a day by day basis. and for the week we will be there, the only correct hours the TA's have are for Sunday and Tuesday, when MNSSHP will probably take place. Also they have no Wishes for the same week, and so far, Disney has it scheduled for each of the non=party days.

At the end of the day, September hours won't be reliable until July or August....what is posted now will likely change, but as they change the TA calendar link gets updated.

At the end of the day, September hours won't be reliable until July or August....what is posted now will likely change, but as they change the TA calendar link gets updated.

I agree that the hours will no doubt change, but the TA site has not updated the ones that Disney has posted, at least has posted for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter