• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where did Si and Am statue go?

GirlyVetTech

Conceal, don't feel. Put on a show.
I was recently made aware there was a Si and Am (Siamese cats from 'Lady and the Tramp') statue on the Villains in Vogue store in Hollywood Studios. But since that has closed, where did the statue go?

Thank you!

I was recently made aware there was a Si and Am (Siamese cats from 'Lady and the Tramp') statue on the Villains in Vogue store in Hollywood Studios. But since that has closed, where did the statue go?

Thank you!
Villains in Vogue isn't closed as far as I know. :confused:

Villains in Vogue is still open. It's the Prop Shop store on the corner that is closed and becoming a Starbucks.

It must have been a rumor that I read about then. I have personally not been to Disney since April 2003. I am looking forward to going back in October.

I was looking on the Disney map of Hollywood Studios and they must not list all the shops. I can see it now on the Walt Disney World website, but Villains In Vogue is not listed on the map.

Thanks everyone!

I am currently in HS and looked in the Villans in Vogue store and the Si and Am statue is not there. Where is it? I want to ask but a CM might think I'm crazy.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter