Where can you get "snacks" on the DDP?

WDWtinkbell1982

15 WDW trips and counting....
I did a menu search on WDWinfo. I looked up snacks and places that accept DDP. I only got a return of 10 restaurants in WDW that honor the dining plan for snacks.

That cannot be true???

What constitutes a snack? The item or the price of the item? I was told you can use a snack credit for a soda, bottled water...ice cream treats….etc. But then I see people using snack credits in Word Showcase…grabbing items like fried rice! That is a great snack!

Can someone tell me what defines a “snack” on the DDP? popcorn::

Thank you!

That snack thread is a great resource because you can plan ahead on specific snacks you may want.

In addition, when you're in the parks and resorts snack items should be labeled with the DDP purple icon. There are some exceptions to that icon appearing, which the snack thread can help with. You can always ask the CM if you can use a snack credit for an item. But for the most part the icon labeling is very good everywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter